Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
debbydo
turning gay or bi-sexual
I have noticed that a lot of guy reach around late 50's and become curious to try the bi-sexual or gay thing . just wondering how many of you are like that ?
thumbup1

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm in my 50's and have wanted to feel my bisexual side for most of my life but haven't met the right Trans person even close to where Iam

If this reply breaks our rules please 
jackbirdjay
I been bi all my life. My first I was 20. I toyed on and off with guys but motly women. Now in my 50's my thrust for cock is greater than before so maybe there's something to want your saying.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
older
I had a lot of thoughts but never acted until I was 47. The more I do it the more I like it. I still like women but I would rather suck a cock than eat a pussy now.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Same here
Wanted it every since I can remember, funny part was I never wanted to be "with " men, cock sucking only until the last few years ( I'm 56) where I've desired to be fucked alot more. Had guy over while the wife was out of town, very clean biker type but worked as a supervisior for a big county agency. He was a strapping gent and could have easily done adult movies. (Sooooo Lucky I was says Yoda) That fucking I recieved was the most powerful orgasm I have experienced. After a few minutes on my back and him pumping in and out, he grabbed my dick before I could stop him and whooooshh! Ahhhhhhhhh. I hit my face and the wall behind my head. When I sucked him off he produced more cum at one time that I have ever seen except in the movies, What a night! I've had many a "toe curler" with my wife which is why I married her and still desire her an other women to this day, but an hour or two here or there to get a mouthfull ( I'm a swallower) or a butt full of cum is still strongly desired.Don't kiss me or try to tongue me, just fuck me and pee on me if you want and go home. Leave the money on the table 2c raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
PS
I hope to run into him again redeyes

XeN0ph0Be
Often wondered about this myself.

is it that some men do the hetero/father thing thats expected of them; then when their kids have grown u p they want to try an area of their sexuality that they'ver kept hidden for years.

I have known a few married men who have left their wives, when their kids have flown the nest, and 'came out' as gay men.

I do know a couple of 'happily' married men who are bi on the side.

As society becomes more and more accepting/welcoming of different sexualities, there will be an explosion of divorces as both men and women give in to their true desires.

I also know one woman who was married to a friend of mine, had 2 kids, then left him for another woman.

Vive la difference!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've been Bi all my life, was a very high earning male prostitute. Although in saying that until recently I was more in favour of hetro than Homo. But for the last three years ( I'm 67 ) I have noticed my yearnings have changed dramatically.
Four years ago my cock which was about seven inches long and pointed horizontally from my body started to curl upwards and consequently shortened, It now measures four and a half inches.
Prior to the last three yrs I wasn't interested in guys per se, just their cocks, don't like kissing etc. Now I love looking at guys bodies, although I still don't bother with faces,
I haven't had a cock up my arse for over thirty yrs but at times feel like slutting myself out to some guy with a big cock.
Unfortunatley I live in Belfast and there is very little going on here. I am not into clubs etc.

smoothboi
Some days I feel completely gay. And I feel good about it. There's still plenty of times where I'm perving over female ass and asshole though. I've discovered that I'm definitely submissive and I'm becoming increasingly uninhibited.

I'm still interested in pursuing a FemDomme relationship where I can happily serve a woman and and be encouraged to pursue my homosexuality. So I think submission has unlocked something in me. Right now my equilibrium seems to be settling into primarily gay, but I'm sure there's a Dom that would take me all the way.

jayjay33
I think it maybe because when I was young you couldn't be anything worse than a fag cock sucker now as the cloud around being gay is lifting it feels less threatening to experiment. Or it could be that everyone's wife is going through the change and man sex is just fun.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I thought of being bi must of my life, from wearing my moms panties at an early age, to sucking on a cock in my 40's. I enjoy being with a man, but would like to find a steady fellow.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am 65 ,wife passed away 10 yrs ago. I had a gay friend had not seen in a few yrs he offered to come over and suck me.the next thing I knew was sucking him and enjoyed the feeling of his cock in my mouth. still like the ladies but have met a few great guys on silver daddies much easier and fun with the guys jerk jerk thumbup

Lisapanties
It all started with panties
I have been playing with panties ever since I was a young boy. Love the feel of nylon against my cock. Then I began looking at photos of other guys in panties and then I had an encounter with a Tgirl. It was VERY hot and love the thought of sucking a big clitty. I started seeing bisexual photos on the web and began having desire to have a woman hold a mans cock and place it in my mouth. Oh... and I am 51 yrs of age

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I guess I was a lot earlier, well it started once I got my cock sucked by a guy at an ABS. I was in my late 20's. Not sure if I would have gone bi if that guy didn't suck my cock!

smoothboi
I have a feeling if the right Man got to me when I was younger, maybe early 20s, I'd probably could have ended up fully homosexual.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I think as we get older, we just get tired of pretending who we are. We want to just be honest with ourselves, so I think we start to explore those feelings more instead of continuing to hide them . That's where I'm at now, I see all the pictures of men here and it turns me on. Why not give it a try and see how it goes?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
that seems to be happening to me,i have always been a exhibitionist,love showing my cock off,i been sitting all weekend in wyo,been on craigslist and squirt .org,horny as can be,i cant even find a webcam to do some mutual jerking off

smoothboi
I think it is so hot that more and more men are giving into their gay urges. I've been becoming more and more unrepressed and uninhibited. It's making really kinky, and submissive. My gay lust and desires to serve and please men just get stronger. It's so horny. A couple of female dommes have told me that I'm totally homosexual and once I give on to my gay desires there will no turning back. I actually can't wait to see what will happen.

uncut 68
Hi I'm in my 40's and lately I have been so curious about sucking on a cock! but I luv pussy I never had these feelings ever but getting on this site and looking at all those cocks and the t girls best of both worlds some look like woman perfect ass! but they also have a big ol cocks! Wow what a turn on! Am I turning bi? I also fantizise about a three some with woman and a man and sucking on his balls and cock while she rides him its such a turn on dnt know why ? Am I normal did y'all go thru this I've yet to do anything don't know if I ever will. jerk

smoothboi
Men should be encouraged to act on their gay desires. Maybe some guys just like having their cock sucked once and a while or want to fuck some ass. Maybe others are repressed by society and with some encouragement finally can acknowledge that they prefer men.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I firmly believe no one "TURNS GAY".... -- if u mean acting on curiosity of gay activity, sure I'll buy that...I acted on my curiosity at age 15 -- and realized that is really who/what I am.... no reason to get hung up on labels, etc..... just be yourself, explore, be happy!
thumbup1

smoothboi
No, nobody turns, but for a lot of people, homosexual urges may have been repressed because of where they grew up or something, for example. Or they just didn't have the chance to act on it. I find discovering I'm possibly homosexual to be pretty exciting.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
turning bi
im in my late fortys love to try ,thick iv been bi for the last five year havent yet tryed but would love to suck my first cock

Forum Level:
Just getting started
As many mentioned above, you don't become something you're not. You may not know it but its there deep down.

From a young age I was putting things in my ass, didn't know why, it just felt good
I played with girls, I played with boys....i just enjoyed sex and getting & giving those good feelings.

I sucked and fucked a guy at 11 or 12, I had liasons with guys in my mid teens, I screwed hot women in my 16+ teen years the whole time I was dressing my mothers underwear,especially girdles,stockings and bras.

Sex,sex give me more!

In my 20's I discovered more satisfying male sex, usually as the bottom for older but several my age. That wondeful thing called 420 when I was 18 made the male sex mindblowing.Talk about something than brings two males together joining bonding, feeling a guy come in me while stoned was so hot..jerk

Still doing women and lots of them after a divorce (not related to my activities but my wife's drug habits) I hit 30's and even more satisfying male sex when I could, especially a gay couple in one of the towns I traveled in. Found more pussy during those years too but sex was better with men.

Then,in my 40's I started coming across cd's and trannies! My God I loved sex with them.redeyes

Screwed more than my share of them, they just knew how to please and always ready to fuck and now Im 60.
Now I dress again when I can. I like to tuck and wear bras and stockings. I dress and play a role for a close male friend.
Giving him the sucking and fucking he doesn't experience at home.
I feel its a return to what I liked as a teenager and wish I had one of those figure giving girdles with the garters for real stockings.

I go to a ball pumping site that has a section where guys are putting saline in their tits.....man I want that. Nice tits but they go away after a few days, but think of the fun! bounce

And I guess thats the gist of it....only a man can please another man.
Whether he's a femme one or just hot man to man.....women are for procreation. They just don't know how to do it like a man. But a man does, femme or not.

Also, I think they're frustrated from having no cock, just a bundle of nerves in a little nub. dildo

Its such a pleasure having a cock to stoke and play with and have it played with. Hell no wonder some bio-females can be such bitches. grin bounce

PantyLovinBiGuy
Turning gay or bi
Am I turning gay or bi?hmmm.I first fell in LOVE with women's panties at 13 yrs old.Have been masturbating in them for 42 yrs.Always felt femme while wearing panties but never thought about another man until I was 31.It happened out of nowhere.I found myself drunk and coked out at 2am,with a proposition to suck and be sucked.I went for it and was amazed how natural sucking another mans hard cock came to me.I remember saying to him"I can't beleive I am sucking another guy's dick".When he put my dick in his mouth,I thought I was going to cum right away because the sexualness of it all,man on man made me sooo excited!2 yrs later I once again was in the right place at the right time.Only this time I was asked to fuck him in his ass.I went for it again and fucked another man in his asshole while I jacked him off...I am now 55 and have not had another man's cock in my hand or mouth for over 22 long yrs.I have been at least fortunate enough to convince my wife to allow us to use a 7" realistic looking dildo during sex.At first it was for her until the night she was so drunk I convinced her to strap it on.She watched me suck her "dick"and got very turned on and we still use toys.BUT as I get older I want another man so bad.So I guess I "turned" bi/gay/femme somewhere along the line.....'mmmmmWah!...smile raspberry raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
For me, I was much younger. Doesn't mean that I ever wanted to stop smile
I still want some cock, but I'm not 50 yet, close, but not yet. thumbup

smoothboi
Smoothdk said: As many mentioned above, you don't become something you're not. You may not know it but its there deep down.

And I guess thats the gist of it....only a man can please another man.
Whether he's a femme one or just hot man to man.....women are for procreation. They just don't know how to do it like a man. But a man does, femme or not.

Also, I think they're frustrated from having no cock, just a bundle of nerves in a little nub. dildo

Its such a pleasure having a cock to stoke and play with and have it played with. Hell no wonder some bio-females can be such bitches. grin bounce
Some Gay Doms tell me that once I submit to a man that I'll realize the same thing and end up fully homo. It's starting to dawn on me. I'm not interested in making kids right now and I need to be fucked up the ass, so what is a woman going to do for me? Besides being a toilet? I'm interested in learned where a Man can really lead me.

debbiesmithbitv
i have allways known that i was bi
no not me i have allways known that i was bisexual from an early age but did not act on it until i was in my 30's but my only reget is not doing it earlier because i just love dress up and just let men fuck me

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I started sucking cock at 13, then started with the ladies and haven't had a cock since. Now at 56 my wife and I separated and I've been trying to hook up with guys again without any luck. Been getting PM's saying lets do this or that, then when I say lets meet they flake. Sorry got off topic. I've been bi all along just never did anything about it for years til now.

alley52cat
casper1369 said: I started sucking cock at 13, then started with the ladies and haven't had a cock since. Now at 56 my wife and I separated and I've been trying to hook up with guys again without any luck. Been getting PM's saying lets do this or that, then when I say lets meet they flake. Sorry got off topic. I've been bi all along just never did anything about it for years til now.

Very similar experience to me, I was divorced in my early 30's and it was another 20 years before I discovered all the local gay/bi saunas that were closeby.

I've never looked back and enjoy the naked pleasures of other men at these saunas on a regular basis, it's great fun !

smoothboi
That's one of my goals. To go to saunas/bath houses and regularly bottom for men.