Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Centaur69
Naked Wrestling
I was introduced to Naked Wrestling about a year ago.
-
Stage One :-
A group of guys strip naked and 2 of them face each other on the mat. Each has to grab the other guy's cock 3 times to win. Winners continue to Stage Two.
-
Stage Two :-
Same as Stage One, but each has to get the other guy's cock erect to win. Winners continue to Stage Three.
-
Stage Three :-
Same as Stage Two, but each has to get the other guy's cock erect and to climax to win.
-
The winner of Stage Three has his 'way' with the loser of the final. More than one session can be carried out at the same time if the venue is large enough.
-
The sport is carried out on a league basis to allow each guy to wrestle a different opponent in each Stage at each meeting.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
alley52cat

I think this is where my 'bi side' first started to develop when I was very young !

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Minx_of_Kinx
Sounds very much like Ultimate Surrender. U.S. is a lesbian version. The referee makes me laugh...

"Finger in pussy.... Tit in mouth."

I'm very eager to see your one though.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Panty wrestling
When I was 15 we had this club.We did mostly dares.Their we’re five of us,we were having our meeting at mikes home.His parents were out.So the dare came out for two of us to put on mikes moms panty an wrestle in them.So Adam said I would do it,then I said I would.mike went an got two pairs.One light blue and one pink..Adam put on the pink an i blue.we both got hard right away.So we started Adam grab my panties cock right away an started pulling,everyone was cheering him on.I was able to grab him once.he sat on me an was playing with my panties cock.hard and cumming in my panty,everyone else was having a circle jerk over me.Adam also cam on me through the panties.from that day on I was the sissy of the group.