Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Urethral play
I did a search and found no threads yet. I have recently decided I am going to try some Urethral play. Not sure if I am ready to go all the way to the prostrate but I am definitely looking to go in a few inches. On http://www.thechaingang.com/ there are a lot of choices, Thought to try "Spur Penis Plug with Glan's Ring" or the "In & Out Princes Wand" . Anyone want to share there stories before I buy? Don't worry , when I do purchase and try it out for the first times I will post the pictures of me losing my virginity.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've done sounding many times. Mostly with a pump partner's nice long medical sound. A few times with various long slim items.

Just make sure its clean. your natural precum will slick it up nicely.
Or kY does great too. An easy start is to hold the sound just inside you and use your other hand to work your dick up the sound instead of trying to push it in.

I have to work fsat though because the stimulation gets me hard.
Its harder to insert a hard dick. Once lubed up though its no problem and feels out of this world. redeyes

Enjoy. You feel all the stages of your uretha, right on through the prostate if youre using a medical sound.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
This is playing with fire. Infection of the uretha is often very painful and can make one very ill with higth temperatures &c. And it takes a long while to recover. Your choice but be very aware of the possible/probable consequences if you don't adaopt a high standard of cleanliness of equipment &c.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes firmly that is why I want to start slow. Using sounds scare me. My thought is to put in a penis plug , Use my tenga maturbater and jack off till I cum. I have read where cumming with a plugged penis can be a intense feeling.

alley52cat

Only started using my Sprinkler piss plug a few months ago and was the first thing I've inserted, I'd like to try sounding, what would be the ideal size to start off with ?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
oh yeah, whatever i use is ultra clean.
The long sound pump partner has is boiled to sterilize and wrapped in plastic wrap.

The shorter slim i use is washed with antbacterial soap before use.

This is true if you are sounding or using a shorter penis plug.

In fact to me a plug is more dangerous since people leave them in and the open ones for you to piss thru open your uretha to the air.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
First Make SURE what ever you use is CLEAN, and use lube. Be careful go slow and nothing with hard or sharp edges. I have been doing this for years with no problems. I can't explain the feeling but it is great as you will find out, or you'll hate it. People either love the feeling or think it is way to painful. I started just using stuff from around the house. Birthday candles, eye glass arms, pens with the ink insert OUT. I started small and not going in very far. I have a cum through insert and enjoy it very much. I recently bought a set of sounds. I am able to insert them about 5 1/2 inches in. I am using 1 now that is about a 1/4 inch wide, I also try the next size larger but can only get it in about 1/2 to 1 inch in. I will take some pics and post them to my profile in the cuming weeks. Remember careful, clean, lube, slow, small, shallow and work your way up in size and farther down your penis. Hope this helps, as one of the posters said he finds it more difficult with a hardon I have not found this to be a problem, so must be different with each person. Have fun!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Catheters
You can get caths at the pharmacy or order them on the net.
I started out using the handle of one of the old, cheap can openers (it had a small ball on the end.) Lubed it up and what a wonderful feeling!!! I still use it sometimes but bought medical sounds at an adult toy store and they are wonderful too.
Saw a video of a Dom masturbating her tied slave with and electric sound. I can only imagine what he was feeling. I've got to try this sometime.

tinhead1
I am just starting to get into sounding as well. For my first one, and I will post the pics very soon, I used a knitting needle. It was 8mm in diameter. It took a while to get it in about 3 inches then it slid in with just a slight pressure on the end. Went in about 10 inches. Moved it in and out for a while and then let it come ome out. Great experience. I have now cut the needle down to about 6" long and it has a an end on it so it does not slip right in. I also have a couple of penis plugs that I use. The are 'cum thru' plugs. One has a series of balls going up from 7mm to about 11mm. Cannot get the last two balls in yet but working on it. The other one I insert and leave for a while. It has a glans ring which keeps it in place. I usually wear a 28mm glans ring and stupidly got the same on the cock plug. I am going to get a 30mm one as it is too hard to get the 28mm over my knob when the plug is in my cock. Big thing is to be absolutly clean with the sound and you hands. I use the medical steralising wipes on the plug and my hands. After use I use boinoling water and then methylated spirits. It is also best to urinate after putting anythin up your cock. Believe it or not it cleans it out. I will be posting pics. Good luck with it mate. jerk

alley52cat
tinhead1

I look forward to seeing all those sexy photos !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Okay so I got a Urethral toy today. I am sorry but I didn't take pictures. I was so looking forward to trying . It's about 3" long. Kinda slender. Gets progressively bigger. So I clean it rear good. Lube up with surgery lube and tried it. Took my time and on a soft cock gently insert it. Didn't force it but only 2" went in. Gently stroked my cock. It didn't want to get hard. I had a real burning feeling in the head of my cock. I could feel the toy in my shaft but the head burned.Is this normal for the first time? Will it feel better the more I play?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sounds like you stetched too tight to me.

I've always stayed in the 8mm to 10 mm range.

The tapered ones that get big can make you bleed if too much.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
first time sounding
I had seen lots of sounding videos and thought it looked fun except for the size of the sounds people were using. They all looked way too big and that put me off trying until I found a beginners sounding set on a sex toy site. Much smaller and easier for a first try I thought. This morning the set arrived, a tapered sound about three inches ling and a straight one about six inches with knobbly lumps every half inch or so. I decided to use the shorter first with lots of lube and hoped to get an inch deep into my pee hole. I thought a soft cock my be easier first time so I lined up the sound and gently pushed. To my suprise I eased all three inches down and it felt good. I relaxed and watched the sound as it slowly slid back out. I inserted again most of the way then did a gentle in out as if fucking my pee hole. Its early days yet but so far I like it. When I finish typing this I am going to try the six inch and see how deep it goes and how it feels.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sounding the depths
I’ve been sounding for several years and have many different lengths and diameters. Some I hook up to e-stim and some have a glass ring and I wear them all day

Forum Level:
Just getting started
alley52cat said:
Only started using my Sprinkler piss plug a few months ago and was the first thing I've inserted, I'd like to try sounding, what would be the ideal size to start off with ?

Start slim, 4mm or 5mm, get used to that, you soon open up enough to up the diameter. Just go slow, always use lube, surgical steel if you can, NEVER use pens or pencil, they can splinter. Hygiene is a must, and for God sake don't let it slip inside you fully, short ones once in can turn, and that's surgery to remove. I'm currently on 10mm, looking to go to 11mm soon. And dont force it in, gentle pressure and wanking helps.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Slow
The main concern is first size. I started with a few different size darning needles. Be careful of pushing past that muscle at the depth near the ridge of your dick head.
There is no rush to buy sounds, there are a lot of slim things around the house to start with. Lube is important when you start learning your ability.