Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Public/private site?
At the moment, pretty much all areas of the site are viewable by the public. This includes all pictures and forum postings. It also means that, for example, forum postings show up on a Google search.

I think, really quite strongly, that all areas of the site should be restricted to members only.

Given it is free to sign up, why not afford us that extra level of privacy?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
My attitude has always been: If I want something to be private, then I don't post it on the fucking web!

Stuff I've posted in public can be replicated on search engines for all eternity, and I couldn't give a flying fuck... I just don't care. If I posted it, then it's there for EVERYONE.

I've no sympathy for these people on Facebook or other sites, who whine on about how stuff leaked out. If they posted it in the first place, it's their fucking fault for trusting the site!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sorry, I didn't make my point clear. I was thinking more of protecting the site rather than individuals - particularly with respect to some of the forums discussions.

Also, there is a risk (as we've seen) that members post highly inappropriate pictures (e.g. cp). To have those publicly accessible is suicide for the site.

Of course one should assume that content posted anywhere on the 'net is likely to be copied, but that is different to having forums and pictures dedicated to a particular minority which still suffers persecution and bigotry, being available to the open 'net.

solarflares
I agree - access to material on this site should only be given to those who are members.
Casual anonymous browsers should be directed to a registration page and nowhere else

smoothie1964
Meh!!! I dont care who sees me, but I do take the precaution of hiding my face.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I really think that open access to everything on the site is placing it in jeopardy. I appreciate it has an adult rating, but that won't stop children seeing pictures like this on the home page, without any form of age control whatsoever:

It's also a tad ironic that NBN should use a web steal on their front page!

solarflares
smoothie1964 said: Meh!!! I dont care who sees me, but I do take the precaution of hiding my face.

I'd know that fucking wallpaper anywhere

smoothie1964
solarflares said:
smoothie1964 said: Meh!!! I dont care who sees me, but I do take the precaution of hiding my face.

I'd know that fucking wallpaper anywhere

Hey???

Brenda
Ok...I've just Google searched Brenda48cd.........12,400 items found !!
Since we are on a dot com, It's going to be VERY easy to find out what we're doing here.....Although Solar is gone now, I have to agree with his point !!!
It does seem to be a bit of an "Open House" here and I agree, Lookie Lou's should be directed to the sign up page only and NOT be allowed to just window shop !!!
I'm not afraid of my content being seen by anyone !!! (except minors of course)
But it is kind of like leaving your front door open for anyone to walk in at ANY TIME
.........My 2 cents................Brenda

jackstraw666
Public
I searched my name and found that I didn't even have to post to show on Google. There were pages that i just visited on there. It's good that there are multiple jackstraw666 out there...maybe I'll join some other sites as a smoke screen.....hmm...I think there could be $$$ in a service that does that...
LOL

alley52cat
That's the price of using the www I'm afraid ! thumbdown

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
A comment of mine in a public forum says:

I'm a beginner on SH3D and have started experimenting with customising the 'box' object.

It's an architectural design website. SH3D means "Sweet Home 3D" and my 'box' comment actually refers to custom-building an elevator!

Forum Level:
Just getting started

Like most sites it all seems like 1 big fook up

Must admit tho that this site should be members only and not the jo blog public and lets take the piss and post there pics all over facebook and other sites.....that happend to us last time

alley52cat
I suppose that's were posting face pics. can be a bit awkward when stolen and reposted on other sites !

smoothie1964
alley52cat said: I suppose that's were posting face pics. can be a bit awkward when stolen and reposted on other sites !

I used to hide my face but dont worry about it now - not even on my local dating site.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
smoothie1964 said:
I used to hide my face but dont worry about it now - not even on my local dating site.

I think you've kind of missed my point. Everything on the non-premium part of this site is accessible to everyone - which means, apart from anything else, Google searches can pick it up. That is not a good idea, given that may well lead, inter alia, children to see discussions on bestiality.

On the personal privacy side, yes, if you post a pic on the 'net - anywhere - you should expect it to be copied and be seen by everyone, including those who you'd really not want it seen by.

Brenda
Minidress said:

Although you've most likely figured this out by now Mini, NBN does NOT choose what the cover pic is,
or should be. The cover pic is simply the most viewed pic on the site at the time. So in effect, the users choose what the cover pic is with their views.

Since Joanna is no longer the only active Moderator here now, the days of websteals making the cover here
are nearly LONG GONE !!! I think I've seen it twice now since the site appropriately assigned a few more Mods to help enforce the true amateur aspect of what NBN is thumbup

smoothie1964
Minidress said:
I think you've kind of missed my point. Everything on the non-premium part of this site is accessible to everyone - which means, apart from anything else, Google searches can pick it up. That is not a good idea, given that may well lead, inter alia, children to see discussions on bestiality.

On the personal privacy side, yes, if you post a pic on the 'net - anywhere - you should expect it to be copied and be seen by everyone, including those who you'd really not want it seen by.

Hi darl yes I know what you mean, I was responding to Alleycats message and updating an earlier reply I made on this thread. I used to hide my face but I think it takes something away from a picture if your face is hidden. Besides I do other things to protect my identitiy. smile

Brenda
Minidress said:

It looks like the forum police think they're above the rules here, and I quote................................

Posting images from the Photos section of NBN. (these need to stay only in the photos section)

Posting any NUDE images or illegal images.

...............................................................................................................

Put your money where your cock hole is, and learn how to follow the rules yourself why don't you ???

resolarflares
Oh Brenda - you were doing so well until you missed that fucking comma in the last sentence.

jackstraw666
Brenda
Brenda, inter alia, among other things....WAIT am I being repetitively redundant???!!!? OMFG !! Where are those grammar police?

AdelinaTV
Response
And I agree with the fact that the site is private only for registered users, not for all who are searching Google. I believe that would then be more open orders.