Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
"in pvt" checkbox
I am sure most of us have tried to post a message in the open room, only to find it's gone to the last person we were having a pvt chat with. This is often because the blue highlighted name has scrolled out of sight.

So my suggestion is to have a checkbox just under the list - with the name of the person whom you're currently in private with.

Clicking the checkbox off would send your message to the room, and back on to revert to pvt.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I've noticed if I send a PRV to someone just as they get a dropped connection, then the message goes to the whole sodding room.

That's a lot worse, imo, and has happened twice to me. Luckily the message wasn't very secret either time, but it bloody could have been.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
JoannaSlinky said: I've noticed if I send a PRV to someone just as they get a dropped connection, then the message goes to the whole sodding room.

That's a lot worse, imo, and has happened twice to me. Luckily the message wasn't very secret either time, but it bloody could have been.

Happened to me too - but can also happen with less critical timing, if their name is out of view. Another good reason for the indication.

Brenda
I would like to see a list of who's in the room before signing in. When I was newer here, I would log into the chat room quite often !!! It can get kinda tuff for me now though sad So I don't go nearly as often.
Being in PRV with two or three people can be a real bitch and rather embarrassing when you PRV the wrong person......Huh ??? WTF ???

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I tried multi-tasking on PRV once. Never again!

It was a nightmare trying to keep track of the message targeting, to make sure the right person saw the right comments.

One workaround for sussing who's in chat used to be, log in with a test name. You didn't have to be registered, you could log in as anyone. Sometimes, I'd then say something like

It's a secret Joanna here, brb

and then exit and log back in under my proper name.

Brenda
I went into the chat room last night because there was only 4 people in there.....I was Chatting with Eddie about the time everyone decided to check in......Before I new it I was trying to chat with five different people....The funny thing is, I don't know how to get out of PRV so I can't tell the room to mellow out a bit !!! I ended up telling everyone Ok, Enough now.....Buh-Bye !!! I can't imagine what would happen if I entered when there's a full house redeyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
brenda48cd said: The funny thing is, I don't know how to get out of PRV
As you know, to switch from PRV to PRV, you click on the names in the list on the right.
So, to get out of PRV, just click on the name of the last person you were in PRV with.

Brenda
Mini....You are a Dove !!! TY !!! angel