Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
lacedude
Voting
I realize that nbn changed it's voting system just a few years ago, but it needs to be updated. NBN should only have one choice that you like the photo and that's it. That would eliminate abuse of the voting system.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Brenda
You are correct Lacedude, That would eliminate the problem......Or they could just delete all 811 of the assholes accounts.......There's only one problem here and we all know who he is, "GOXY" yea you fuckface!
Get a life!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Brenda
<<<<UPDATE>>>> Goxy is gone for now, The site admins deleted over 800 accounts in his name!!!! Thank you admin's.....I now consider this matter resolved!....Brenda

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
My search in Profile > Advanced just now says there's 814, and lists the first 200.

So far as I can see, all the "Goxy Bots" are still present on NBN.

curse

carolinadude
Down to 664
I see as of today goxy is down to 664. Maybe the site administrators are slowly deleting him ?? I wonder what name he'll come back as.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
^

Maybe he can return as Poxy1 and just take it from there.

---

There are some sites where administrators can do a wildcard delete of a name (like goxy*) and then kind of rebuild the membership list. I guess this isn't one of them, if it's a slow and gradual process.

carolinadude
JoannaSlinky said: ^

Maybe he can return as Poxy1 and just take it from there.

---

There are some sites where administrators can do a wildcard delete of a name (like goxy*) and then kind of rebuild the membership list. I guess this isn't one of them, if it's a slow and gradual process.

Poxy1, oh noooooooooooooo I don't think I can take it. 800 Poxy's to deal with. What a freakizoid he is. Good thing is he gives me something to rant about. LOL

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
There may come a day when we say thank fuck it was only cunts like goxy who fucked things over.

It might all get worse yet....