Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Brenda
Lacedude was upset with another user !!!...........Brenda's Testimonial
Sorry, I just don't like his subject title and want to explain a bit. Lacedude was upset about another user (Goxy) and couldn't raise enough attention by himself sad It took several of us to get the attention that was needed...In the end, The problem Lacedude was pissed off about HAS been taken care of, As well as other things that needed attention too !!! (more Moderators) Lacedude did come back twice during, and then after all this happened, And paid for a Premium Membership both times !!! Just so you know, Lacedude was a VERY close friend of mine here, We know real names, emails and even phone numbers for eachother !!! He is gone again now and won't be coming back because of health issues sad .......

Ok......My testimonial.....I have had a couple of problems here,
But the site HAS addressed my issues........People here DO care !!!

If your a picture poster, You REALLY need to be a Premium Member.....You can see EVERYTHING that has been said everywhere about your pics all on one page....It's not easy scrolling through countless pics to see what has been said !!! If you have hundreds of pics, You may never know of some comments unless you look through ALL of your pics.

If your just an Admirer, The benefits are you get to see some really good videos and the BIG pics are just sooo much better !!! Your not limited to only 5 PM's a day so you can write to as many sissies as you'd like too !!!

I will regret the day my membership runs out, If I can't afford to renew it sad .....HAPPY Member Brenda48cd !!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Brenda
What was I thinking ??
If I could delete this thread, I most certainly would. thumbdown

I hereby redact my Premium Testimonial devil

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
That's interesting, Brenda. Why would you redact it?

Brenda
memaybe said: That's interesting, Brenda. Why would you redact it?

Because I paid a premium price, to a substandard site thumbdown

xxxVOSHxxx
THANK YOU BRENDA
a substandard site that allows nasty ppl, n hairy ugly fucks with tiny lil peckers to run around n cas trouble.... dont worry ppl... thats soon to be corrected thumbup theres a new sheriff in town thumbup happydance thumbup happydance thumbup happydance

xxxVOSHxxx
xxxVOSHxxx said: a substandard site that allows nasty ppl, n hairy ugly fucks with tiny lil peckers to run around n cas trouble.... dont worry ppl... thats soon to be corrected thumbup theres a new sheriff in town thumbup happydance thumbup happydance thumbup happydance

SUPER CONTRIBUTOR thumbup WHY? CAS THIS SITE LOVES THIS METAL CHIC!!!! AND HATES MOST OF YOU thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup

Recursion
The Sheriff of Shit

Brenda
Hmmmm ???
If things shape up here, as we Mods have been told they will, I will once again throw my support towards this site thumbup1

Site Admin has assured us that things are about to start happening, and we should soon start seeing a new, improved NBN.

They have once again addressed some of my/our concerns, so that's a sigh of good intentions, that was sooo very welcome !!!

Now....Wa wait with baited breath........xxx.....Brenda angel

Brenda
Oh Shit !!!
I just hope the spelling police don't see this ^ blushing

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Interesting.

In one fairly short thread, we can see the recent history of NBN... from optimism to chaos, and now the tide seems to have turned. So far, it's just a little wave lapping at our toes, though.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
brenda48cd said:
memaybe said: That's interesting, Brenda. Why would you redact it?

Because I paid a premium price, to a substandard site thumbdown

No kidding. Now you know how many of us feel.