Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Chastity cage
I have been in the last few month been wearing a chastity cage at home. I get extremely turned on when I have it on and fuck my fiancée with Mr. Marcus dildo. While I was fucking her with the dildo she told me " no more sissy gay cock for me" . She now likes the fact that I don't fuck her and I'm "pussy free". I think it's a power thing for her to see me locked in my cage. She had me put a condom over the cage to catch any drips because precum would come out all day long. She watched me pee sitting down and laughed how it looked like a girl peeing and that turned me on even more. She now wants to fuck a real black guy and have me watch. She said it would really turn her on to have be watch and lick her clean afterwards. She asked me if I was ok with being a sissy cuckold I said yes. I was seeing if anyone else has experience with this?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
debbydo
cuckold
best thing going for you ,you sit in a chair get your hands tied behind your back ,,, you let her fuck the guy while you watch and in your cage , clean his cock first after he gets out of her or it will get crusty and hard to lick clean , than eat his cum out of her pussy . you will be amazed at how horny you will get eating his cum out of her while he watches you do it ,,,,,,,,, most times it will turn him on so much he will fuck her again and you can repeat what you did before , mmmmmmmmmm raspberry

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Jealous!
Wow! I'm so jealous! I would love to be in your place, locked up and watching, then getting to clean them both up after. Hopefully he would be up for blowing a load in my mouth and another one in my ass. Good luck! jerk tongue drool

If this reply breaks our rules please