Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
jackstraw666
It's gonna get Hot
How Hot?

Very Hot..

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Brenda
Anything you want ???
Ooooo smile Is it time for some pepper pics ??? I was thinking more pots and pans might be nice again too !! tongue

If this reply breaks our rules please 
resolarflares
I almost got evicted by the council the night I got my pan-lids out and the police came and visited with the noise-abatement people to take measurements both inside and out.
Even though I had wanked-off 14 times in 50 minutes - they asked me to jack-off one more time with the lids so they could take some readings.
I was fucking lucky - 96dB!

The eviction threshold is 98dB and I was warned that one extra lid could have made all the difference here.

Next morning I realised that in my excitement I'd completely forgotten about the pressure-cooker lid - which was still sitting in the cupboard.

How fucking lucky is that?

jackstraw666
lid
I could use a lid right about now!

xxxVOSHxxx
lol....
this chic is partying..... thumbup got my strip bar going strong thumbup1 wish yu cld attend jacky thumbup i wld post pics of my stuff n blow the lid off this place.... but as yu kno, i cant becas of certain jealous ppl ..... vomit maybe next yr thumbup

xxxVOSHxxx
bringing things to n end.....
xxxVOSHxxx said: this chic is partying..... thumbup got my strip bar going strong thumbup1 wish yu cld attend jacky thumbup i wld post pics of my stuff n blow the lid off this place.... but as yu kno, i cant becas of certain jealous ppl ..... vomit maybe next yr thumbup

yes jacky... im a stripper thumbup i hav been for 20 yrs.... too bad these lames never got to see a real tranny in action ........ i miss my friend crying brenda was my friend.... these losers on here ended that ..... joannaslinky?????? we need to talk.... thumbup1 and yu kno why hun.....

Recursion
We watched your shit on Xhampster.
Utter joke.

For someone that has trouble even walking - I think the door to the world of Burlesque-style Entertainment is firmly closed in your case.