Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
luv2tease
Would You Drive Around Whilst Wearing Women's Clothes?
I sometimes get in my car, usually around 10 at night, with some women's clothes in a bag,go to a quiet lane, put on a tight short skirt,pantyhose and a pair of high heels, I then drive around, it's such a turn on,then when its all clear on the roads ahead,I like to rub my cock through my pantyhose...I usually end up pulling into a quiet lane again and then wanking myself off..
Has anyone else done this or similar???

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes done it more than a few times. I have wore only stockings heels and a top. Drive around stroking till I can't help it pull over and shoot a big load.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
YES!

When I go out to meet a “FRIEND” – I Dress-Up before I leave – then drive dressed in Bra, Thong, Garters, and Stockings.

In broad daylight.

Farthest that I have while Dressed is about 70 miles – each way.

Slut_Jeanine
like Azzman, i also have driven to a friend's house for some sexy M2M play while dressed up, but the farthest is about 45 miles each way - it can be a real hot turn-on, driving in daylight while dressed in lingerie, under your outer clothing, whether it's a shirt & pants or a skirt & blouse...
i also wear lingerie almost evey day at work under my pants & shirt, & the feel of satin & lace against my skin keeps me constantly horny & makes me so HOT the whole time, lol...too bad no one is ever around, knowing i'm all dressed up under my work clothes like the horny slut i am, to take advantage of me & use me as their cocksucking butt-fucked WHORE, thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
luv dressing in public. Recently put on a skirt, panties, stockings and a bra with a cute top and went to a rest area on a major highway. I got out and opened the trunk of my car, pulled my panty hose off, lifted my skirt and pulled on a pair of sweat pants. then took my top off and put a tee shirt on. All in plain view of the truckers. When I got back in my car I was dripping. I actually got back out of my car before I left and squated to pee. I exploded at the same time....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
as a younger long hair did it a lot. dressed , under dressed, and just lingerie too. ahh a mis spent youth.

donna_cd_wi
I haven't done it for a while but I used to put on my makeup, wig, sexy dress and heels and go for a ride to a neighboring town. I would find a quiet spot and park my car. I would walk around the block, usually at night. I would like to think I was passable enought to blend in, other than the too short skirt. It was an incredible thrill !! Just the thought of being caught was a turn on. I need to do it again soon.

cakeypreyzel
Done this a couple of times, but always have to pull over so I don't cause an accident. Those truckers see so much.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
yes I was going to see a buddy , he wanted me to bring a bra to try on , so I put it on , but had to make a couple of stop s , one was to get my car sticker and plate s , two different places same building ,well both people that waited on me were female , I am sure the city could tell I had on a bra , got me so hot

Forum Level:
Just getting started
clothes
iv drove around in just a pair of panties with my little hardon felt realy good

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i wear my panties 24/7 so its a yes from me

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have, enjoyed it and still do it every once in awhile!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
dressed
When I was single I used to go out late at night wearing a sweatsuit. Under it I would wear bra,panties garters and hose. When I got out on a lonely road I would shed the sweatsuit and drive around wearing my outfit until I got so horney I had to stop and jack off rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes just did it last week and have pics posted here of my drive. Even got out and pumped gas and that made me want a cock so bad.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
driving dressed
Have done it. One night I was horny and dressed up under my clothes and went for a drive. I had in a black strapless bra, black stockings and garter belt under my sweats, and black high heels. While driving on the interstate
I pulled my pants down and shirt off. A semi came up beside me and the trucker rode beside me a long time watching as I stroked my dick while driving in my lingerie. Real hot!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
driving dressed
Have done it. One night I was horny and dressed up under my clothes and went for a drive. I had in a black strapless bra, black stockings and garter belt under my sweats, and black high heels. While driving on the interstate
I pulled my pants down and shirt off. A semi came up beside me and the trucker rode beside me a long time watching as I stroked my dick while driving in my lingerie. Real hot!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
When ever we go down to my wifes sister,a 100 mile drive I always dress completel.panties.bra,garter belt and nylons.Skirt,blouse and lipstick with a big smile on my face. smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i go out at night in panties, garter, stockings, bra, dress, heels, and go to the drive thru all dressed up!

CDColleen
Driving crossdressed
I love driving crossdressed, I drive into town at night and park by the side of the road and watch people going into the night clubs in all their finery and play with my cock. I also get out of the car and walk about window shopping. this really turns me on. Then I drive out of town to the country park where the dogging takes place and flaunt myself. I usually manage to pick up several guys and occasionaly another crossdresser and we indulge in lots of jerk and raspberry and usually I get at least one good fucking. I will be doing this again on the 11th and 12th and 18th and 19th of July. Anyone want to join me?
Suzy.xxxxxxxxxxx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I do, in fact I do just about everyday.
I wear pantyhose daily, sometimes with sports bra and girdle.
Even like to let waistband show.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I did once on a Halloween Day @1pm for about 30 miles, dressed as a female gangster in a dress, bra, lace thong, garter belt and fishnet stockings. Opted for not wearing heels, figured that may prove to be difficult and crash. Lol

Mindylicious
Sure
It's fun especially when you eat a red light

BunnySlutCD
I have a few times, but I mostly enjoy riding in my friends car with my legs all spread and him rubbing my leg that is in his lap and rubbing my pantied crotch. Sometimes I get o my knees with my ass in the air and give him a mobile blow job. Oh I hope someone sees me. have been seen a number of times while riding in passenger seat with skirt all hiked up to my waist. redeyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have done that. One night I dressed in black thigh high stockings and a strapless bra with C cup tit forms under my sweats and drove to a local ABS. On the way home I pulled off my shirt and pulled my pants down and was stroking my cock while i drove. I passed a semi and he saw me and rode next to me on the interstate a while watching me jack as I drove in my lingerie.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Driving Dressed
I drive dressed almost every day to meets, adult theaters, cruising spots, dogging sports. I dress like a big boobed bimbo whore. I do not care who sees me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was driving home one night, about a 60 mile drive. When I came upon a drunk driver check point. I had on a blouse and skirt. They didn't say anything, but it was kinda hot. So I continued on home when about 10 miles from home there is another check point. Again they didn't say anything After having gone through 1 the second time was just HOT.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Lorry Drivers
I love going out dressed and driving down a motorway (freeway)especially when you pass a lorry and the driver can look in and see you stocking tops.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have done it and will continue to do it. I have a fantasy about being pulled over by a police officer who pulls me over and then fucks me when he sees how I am dressed.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes. I do it all the time. You meet the nicest people that way.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've done it in shoes only. Never fully dressed.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have driven home from meetings where I take my pants off and drive in my panties. Have even stopped at a drive through to get a drink wondering if the clerk inside could tell. Love to drive in just panties.