Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
smoothie1964
Goodbye from Emma
Next Saturday 3rd May 2015 I will be deleting my account and I will not be coming back again. I have been thinking on it for a while now and I am going for a number of reasons what have nothing to do with this site or the lovely people what I have met in my 15 months at NBN but a lot to do with the lack of interest in my struggling profile and pictures, something has changed and I dont seem to fit in here as I did before.

Thank you all for being so nice to me I didn't wanna be rude and just purge and disappear so I am leaving it a week for anyone who wants to message me to do so. You wont see me here much during the week but I promise to answer all messages befroe I go on Saturday xx Emma xx

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Brenda
Bad (Good) Gurl !!!
Emma, All I can say is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO crying First Wanda, and now YOU ??? sad... Don't do it Doll

thumbdown PLEASE

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
love love love redeyes heart heart heart heart heart heart <
Emma PLEASE STAY IT WILL NOT BE THE SAME WITH OUT YOU SO PLEASE ME DARLING STAY

LUVS Brian dildo jerk love love love

smoothie1964
When Slicksean left he did it without saying anything and I was upset. This is why I am telling you all now to give everyone a chance to say goodbye. Thank you Brenda and for trying and I gotta say you are making this more difficult but I been thinking on this a while and once my slow moving brain comes to a decision I stick to it for better or worse. Just want you to know that I WILL miss you all XOXOXOX xx Emma xx

PS; What a dummy that shoulda been 3rd May 2014. Doh!!!!

smoothie1964
Bye Darts sweetie heart XOXOXOXOXOX xx Emma xx

testy1
Smoothie I have something to say and since you wont answer my calls or emails and you seem to removing yourself from the internet I will say it here as there is no other way. You are stupid and a self - destructive lunatic. I dont know why you are doing any of this or dont want to talk to me however I have had enough. Go ahead and find another one of your dangerous toys and smear yourself all over an empty road in the middle of nowhere, no one will care next time because I AM DONE WITH YOU!!

Brenda
Sweet sweet Emma
I told you that I'll respect your decision to leave the site, but that doesn't mean that I agree with it Doll.
I have threatened to leave this site countless times myself, but it's always my friends here that talk me out of it.....I must say that I'm grateful to those who have bent over backwards to keep me here. I can't imagine
NOT being on this site, that means so much to me.

I'm not trying to guilt you into staying here, but I want you to think about how you felt when Wanda left, and when Sean left. I'm sure you felt the same empty feeling that I did. crying If you leave, many people here will have that same feeling about you my Dear, including me.

smoothie1964 said: Just want you to know that I WILL miss you all XOXOXOX xx Emma xx

If this is true Emma, then don't leave !! I can't speak for everyone here, but I'm sure that there are many people here that WILL miss you too.

Your Premium membership doesn't expire for quite some time, and changes are coming to the site very soon. I ask you as a friend to take a leave for a while, clear your head, and see just what the future holds for all of us here.........There is no harm in patience Emma, but there can be hurt in hast.

You are one of the sweetest people to ever grace this site with your presence tongue
I truly hope that you change your mind thumbup1 ........XXX

Brenda
Really ???
Are you Fucking Kidding Me ???

THANKS TESTY1

I'd say you just blew it for ALL of us who DO CARE about Emma. You call Emma self destructive ??
You, Mr. Testy1 are self centered thumbdown

jackstraw666
Testy1
Testy1 is an idiot and I wish my moderator powers would allow me to delete it from the site and our memories.

I will miss miss you Emma and hope you keep in touch. You have my email....Kisses !!!

smoothie1964
Testy1
Well its been a good week really coz thats only the second time I been called stupid thumbup1

testy1
smoothie1964 said: ...the lack of interest in my struggling profile and pictures...

Your pictures suck ergo no one looks at them. Its so simple even you should be capable of working it out.

smoothie1964
testy1 said:
smoothie1964 said: ...the lack of interest in my struggling profile and pictures...

Your pictures suck ergo no one looks at them. Its so simple even you should be capable of working it out.

You are probably right but go ahead and have your fun. You only got 2 more days to do it. sad

Brenda
Ummm, Yeah
testy1 said:

Your pictures suck ergo no one looks at them.

And YOUR pics are what Testy1 ?? Oh wait, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY.....Right ??

Who's pics are better ? Emma's, or Testy1's ....Hmmmm ??

Why don't you put your money where your cock-hole is, and show us how it's done ??

Enjoy your time here Testy1.....While you still can scared

testy1
My apologies!!!!!!
Smoothie I am so very, very sorry for my recent behaviour. Please believe me when I say I did not mean any of it. You are a kind gentle person who is fun to be with and oh so sexy. Please dont go and I dont just mean from this site as I am afraid you are going to give up on something that you like to do and it worries me what you will do next given how reckless you can be. I know deep down how unhappy you are and there is more involved than just profile ratings and the internet, I cant help you with what you really want however I CAN help you. Consider this as my attempt to undo the damage I may have done and beg you please to stay or at least take some time away like brenda48cd says. Listen to your friends.

Come on Boo email me it is embarrassing to blushing blush to air our laundry like this on a public forum.

Thank you jackstraw666 for giving me the wakeup I needed cool

smoothie1964
Time to go.....
Hello and goodbye boys and gurls. If my leaving upsets you I am sorry I dont mean to and I wish there were another way but there isnt. Thank you for having me and thankyou for all the lovely messages what you sent me, some of them were so sweet I had a cry. Maybe I will come back one day coz you have been so nice to me - I dont know, a lot of things are getting me down and I dont know how to fix it.

Anyway this is sorta like leaving home coz I have spent most of my limited spare time on NBN and I will miss you all very much and I not just saying it I mean it I know the internet is full of bullshit but this is from the heart. xx Emma xx heart

Brenda
Not good
YOU WILL BE MISSED EMMA !!
heart crying sad love unsure ohmy

jackstraw666
Emma
I have kept in touch with Emma. She will not come back, but if you want to pass along a message I will do that.

I'm so glad Testy idiot is gone. These days the mods finally have the power to get rid of those pieces of crap.

GayDom75
jackstraw666 said: I have kept in touch with Emma. She will not come back, but if you want to pass along a message I will do that.

sad sad sad sad

GayDom75
Help!!!
Hello all my name is Ravi (previously Testy1). Yes I admit I have been an arsehole in the past this is no longer true. I have been waiting patiently here for some time to see if Emma will return I know Emma preferred NBN over other Trans sites on the web so this would be the most likely. I am making a public appeal if any of you lovely gurls knows or is in contact with Emma I need your help. Emma will not answer my emails which I have been sending regularly for almost 12 months.

Please believe me when I say I am not out to cause upset or grief - it would not go well for me if I did anything stupid I assure you. I just miss Boo that is all we met on another site called Bi-Australia and have dated a few times until I stuffed it all up. I dont know who Emma really is and I am only limited to her old acquaintances on Bi-Australia who have heard nothing from Emma (smoothie1964) since last year sad

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I quote from the above: "Emma will not answer my emails."

I think that kind of ends the matter, at least for now. I don't know the details, but attempting to recruit other site users in pursuit of someone who wants time away from the site is not acceptable.

And I don't want to see Status employed any further, in this area of activity.

Thank you.

Jo
(moderator)