Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
After three years I'll not be renewing.
I signed up for three years here in 2011, that finishes in around a month. Since this site changed from a nominally gay site to CD site it has gone downhill. There was always a large CD element to the site but with the gay-oriented mix made it more interesting.

My opinion, my choice.

Somewhat dissapointed,

Dave L.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I understand well and feel the same way. I'll stick around until mine runs out, then it's so long, sayonara, goodbye.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I might just add I'll not be joining the other affiliated sites, NewbieNudes and the gay site, whatever it's called.

Dave L.

jackstraw666
Your choice
Yes it is your choice and i thank you for leaving! Did you ever stand up for the CD's, TGs, TVs? From what I've seen of the forums the Gays just wanted us gone!

You can and always could join both site for FREE !!! So what is the PROBLRM??? I'm guessing laziness. You're too lazy to belong to both and to switch between them! Why is that so HARD???

I have zero tolerance for lazy people and those that can't Change with the times, so Good riddance!! Farewell!! So Long!! Maybe you both should just leave entirely. If you feel so strongly you would. You don't. You're still here. You just feel the need to BITCH!

Well that is your Choice TOO !!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Took you 4 months to get around to posting that? Right quick on the draw, aren't you?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Just for fun, jackoff, look around and see how long I've been here compared to how long you have. I'm a premium member. I've paid for this shit, I expect to have some of it something that I'd like to see instead of what a bunch of unpaid jackoffs want. Suck that, big boy.

jackstraw666
Doesn't matter
I don't give aDAMN how Fucking long you've been here!! Yes you're Premium and, I thank you for supporting the site, but you should have gone to NDN ( NewDudeNudes!!) When the site split. It's not my problem you jumped on the wrong side of the fence.

So Bitch to NBN or NN or NDN. You can't even figure that out!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I didn't jump anything, the dimwits who run this shitpile jumped and dumped on many of us. And I think I'll just stick around to give a hard time to whoever I find. It's fun. Thank you very much.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
There's no point getting hot and bothered about past fuck-ups. And God knows there's been enough of them.

When NDN (gay site) was launched on 12 Jan 2013, I think only those who'd selected Monthly News in their account settings got told about the new option. I didn't see the email til weeks later, because it went to my spam box!

VERDICT: MAJOR FAIL!

---------------------------------------------------------------

There was no announcement about the new site, and the 2013 Sign-in page and Front Page of NBN made scant mention of it. People definitely weren't invited to "choose sides" or transfer Premium membership, and were never offered any such option.

Members of NBN were given membership of the new NDN, to get the site off to a good start. But many or most of the "Class of Jan 2013" members have never even logged in there.

Although NDN was now the gay site, and NBN the gurlie site, the Front Page and Sign-in page for each site had identical promo photos, and this remained the case throughout 2013 and over half of 2014.

It's a shame NBN couldn't have included filters so that people could look at lingerie (or ignore it) as the mood took them. In the Forum around 2010 I sided with the people who didn't want to see crossdressers if that was their choice. I called for filters, but we didn't get them.

Verdict reserved as I don't know the background or technicalities

NBN was a busy and very active site back in those pre-2013 days, although admittedly there was a lot of web-steal stuff attracting viewers.

Since the split, NBN had become a shadow of its former self, while NDN is dangerously close to being dead in the water. Active sites tend to attract paying members, sort of like a critical mass. It seems to me that NDN is way below that threshold, and NBN is kind of just bumping along.

There ain't no point crying over spilt jizz, though. What's done is done, and these fuck-ups are now part of history.

jackstraw666
Really
The point Memaybe and Joanna is that, I really don't care for these whining cunts saying I'm going to leave, yet they're still here. They should just leave or complain to the proper authorities. It's not like anyone can make a difference for them but Admin.

Did they ever lodge a complaint? I doubt it. They just want to Bitch on the forum. They need to Bitch elsewhere!

The site has been Fucked, I agree. What are THEY doing to make things better? What are they doing for the site? As he said, and I paraphrase, FUCKING IT UP!

They should leave, or stay off the site, if they want to be whiny CUNTS. We do not need them. They offer NOTHING !!!! They only add chaos. I re-iterate that I DON'T GIVE A FLYING MONKEY'S ASS HOW LONG THEY HAVE BEEN HERE....it has been too long and they should just leave.

TY !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Of course, as usual, the point you're missing, dogbreath, is that those of us who have been here for several years have financially supported this shitpile while you haven't been here. I wasn't notified of any changes, I just found out when I came here after not logging in for a long time. The cocksucking admins and owners didn't tell me a fucking thing about any changes, and THAT'S A FACT, JACK. Don't like my attitude? Then tell someone who gives a flying fuck.

jackstraw666
Again
Again Shit for brains. You're complaining and whining in the wrong place! This does NOTHING TO HELP YOUR SAD SAD STATE OF AFFAIRS! ( Cue the world's smallest violin )

Complain to Admin! It is just that simple! Got it? Stupid question because you don't get much of anything do you?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It must be really sad to go through life being you. How about you just don't ever post anything to me, and I won't post anything to you? I'm typing really slow for you so you can read it one letter at a time. Deal? Because I'm finished playing games with you, it's just not fun any longer.

jackstraw666
Well....
you were never fun anyways! I don't know why you would think a pissant like you would have any effect on me. I deal with this sort of shit everyday on here.

http://www.newbudnudes.com/p/02/08/23/308182830.jpg

http://www.newbudnudes.com/p/02/08/23/307182727.jpg

http://www.newbudnudes.com/p/02/08/23/306182636.jpg

You probably like it though so....enjoy !!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Well, well...
I certainly didn't intend to create this level of 'discussion'.

I realise that 'JackStraw' doesn't care how long I may have or not been a member of this site (it's noted under my avatar), the fact remains that I joined up as a premium member and during the course of my premium membership the direction of the site appeared to change.

Now, I did enquire as to why this had happened without consultation to the membership (premium or otherwise), on more than one occasion, and I never received a response.

As someone who lived my life whilst in Hong Kong as a woman (1989-1995) I think if anyone is going to have TV/CD interests foremost it would be someone like myself. I don't mind this site changing to a TV/CD centred theme, we were just not informed, consulted or given any choice...irrespective of membership level or longevity.

Yes, I could join both (or more) sites offered by the team that run these sites, but not being consulted was to me the rudest assumption that I and others were expected to accept as a given. "Like it or lump it" - So I 'lumped it' and went away. This is possibly my first visit back here for many months, it probably won't be my last.

I miss the site, but I guess that's progress...

P.S. I stopped living as a woman when I realised that the years had taken their toll and I couldn't pass any more in public.

jackstraw666
I'm sorry
Wow, I am so sorry Davelast! You seem to be the kind of person that this site really needs. I'm sorry if things have changed, but you can nudge us in the direction you'd like to see. You just need to be more involved. Whether you do it as a premium or not is up to you.

My problem is with old members that won't accept the change, and want to disrupt the site to get their way, or just Bitch Bitch bitch! There are too many of them and I'm tired of dealing with them. Too often their issues need to be brought up to the site administrators. Bitching in the forum doesn't help anyone. Some of the moderators can help if they're asked. They have better contacts than I.

We all have to make choices in life and many just want to complain and not try to make things better. Life is change. You have changed from living as a woman to not, that is a Huge change!

Premium or not I hope you stay on as a member Davelast!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
jackstraw666 said:Bitching in the forum doesn't help anyone. Some of the moderators can help if they're asked. They have better contacts than I.
And I'm one of those "mods with contacts" but Site Admin isn't going to merge NDN and NBN back together and then add photo viewing filters just because I request it!

If anyone asked me to try to arrange their Premium transfer from NBN to NDN, then of course I would.

I've made my views plain enough to Site Admin in the past. See my last post, 16 Sep. Complaining in the forum is of little use because historically Site Admin doesn't read this stuff, or doesn't take any notice (not sure which).

jackstraw666 said:Premium or not I hope you stay on as a member Davelast!
Yep!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thread was read with interest.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Just renewed for another 3 years. Love the big pics and getting notifications and just love cross dresser's and cross dressing. hopefully more people get into it as it becomes more acceptable.

jackstraw666
opn
I love you! TY for supporting the site! I wish we had more members like you !

Kisses !! drool love