Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
First toilet experience.
It was 1975, I was 16 years old at the time and living in Shrewsbury. I had been wearing nightgowns and slips secretly for six or seven years and totally addicted to them. I had heard a rumour about a public toilet in Abbey Foregate (an area of Shrewsbury) that was frequented by 'queers', as they were called then. I had often wanked to the thought of the goings on in that toilet and what it would be like. Many times I would go there and many times I would walk straight out in a panicy state. This one day was different, some of my friends had acquired a small bottle of vodka and between us we drank all of it before going our separate ways and home. Full of bravado, I stripped, put on a suspender belt and light tan stockings over which I put a knee length nightdress and slipped on a black track suit. I went straight to the toilet full of bravado and enterd one of the cubicles as the whole place was empty. I locked the door and started reading the stories, messages and looking at the drawings on the wall and door. This was making me very horny, so I took unzipped the track suit top and pulled the bottoms down around my ankles and started stroking my cock through the nightie. The combination of this and the slight breeze coming under the door and swirling around my stockinged legs had got me very hard. All of a sudden I could hear someone walk into the toilet. I peered through a small gap in the door and could see an elderly man standing at the urinal, he stood there for what seemed and age, looking around every once in a while, but not moving from the urinal. I pulled up my track suit bottoms and did up the zip on my top and waited a little nervously for a while, before taking a deep breath and leaving my cubicle to stand in the next urinal to the old man. The old style toilets had urinals with a little ledge sticking out between each one for a little privacy. So I pulled my bottoms down slightly at the front, just enough to get my hard cock out, that still had my nightie wrapped around it. The man glanced at me and smiled and looked away, then he looked and smiled at me again, but this time lowered his eyes down to my bum, and again looked away, the next time he looked directly at my bum and kept his eyes there, at this point I took a small step back so he could see what I was holding. His eyes lit up and a huge grin appeared on his face. He then took a small step back to show me his cock which was quite small, about 3"-4" and quite thin and semi hard. When he spoke, he had a lovely kind type of voice, he asked if I would like to go into one of the cubicles with him, I stammered a yes and we both went into the cubicle I was in earlier. He asked me if I would remove my track suit so he could see me properly. I did so and hung it on the cistern. He stroked me through the nightie and stroked my legs for a long time before he undid his trousers and dropped them to the floor, then his underpants followed soon after. He raised his shirt so I could see his cock properly. From then and to this day I have always found the sight of a thick grey pubes on an elderly gent with a lovely cock protruding from them one of the sexiest sights in the world. I dropped to my knees and held his cock, he asked if I would like to kiss and suck it. For the first time ever, I touched another cock and now I was about to kiss my first, it tasted salty which was and still is my favourite taste, a little pee and a little precum, I then took it in my mouth, and it being small was lovely in my mouth, sort of semi hard but I could feel it getting harder slowly while in my mouth. He started sliding it in and out of my mouth, getting harder and harder, but not much bigger. He did this for a few minutes and pulled out of my mouth and sat on the toilet. He turned me around to face him, lifted my nightie up and took my now rock hard cock fully in his mouth and sucked hard, after a very short while I had to pull out, I was in danger of cumming already. He stood up, placed his cock against mine, wrapped the nightie around them and started wanking both our cocks together through the lovely fabric of my nightie. He kissed me gently on the lips, again a first for me, then slowly slid his tongue into my mouth and I did the same to him, I sooo love French kissing. We kissed deeply for ages until I felt an unstoppable urge to cum, he was at the same stage as myself. I came and came, he still wanking both our cocks, a few seconds later he started shaking and moaning and his cum mingled with mine in my nightie. After a short while, after getting our breaths back I stepped back, looked down at my nightie that was very very wet. He dried his cock using toilet paper and pulled his underpants and trousers up. He asked if he could have the nightie, either he'd pay for it or get me a new one or his best suggestion, go to his house and wear it again some other time, which I did many many many times in later years. But that is another story and that was my very first of many meetings with him.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
more stories please please xxxxx

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nice story!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I liked your story. Made me very horny

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I liked your story. Made me very horny

Forum Level:
Just getting started
first toilet experience
What is it about toilets which make you soo hard. Im a frequent visitor to our local toilet and always end up masturbating. My first experience was as a youth when this old guy wanked me off as I did the same to him ..lovely

cissybiboi
Great read, although some years after it was posted.

I too have sucked cock in public toilets. The smell of the toilets is wonderful especially if you have a nice hard cock filling your mouth!