Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Best position when getting anal?
jerk I'm just wondering what's your all time favorite position when either fucking someone in the ass? Or getting fucked in the Ass. I like giving it while on their back and legs over my shoulders for deepest penetration. And that also goes for when I'm taking it. Same reasonsmile what do you think?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Slut_Jeanine
my favorite is on my hands & knees, taking it like the bitch i am - also gives someone else the opportunity to slide their hips under my face & let me suck their cock while i'm getting fucked hard; i LOVE being spit-roasted! but any way that gets a nice hard cock buried in my mancunt is good for me, lol. as far as giving, either doggy or with them on their back, legs pushed way back to give me full access to their hot fuckhole, LOL thumbup

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Recursion
My all-time favorite position has to be "Headmaster" - then the little bastards do just what you tell 'em.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i love all positions but my fav now is facing a guy with my arms around his neck and my legs clamped around his back and he's carrying me with his hands under my bum cheeks and he's bouncing me up and down on his cock, and he's kissing me at the same time. it helps if the guy doing the lifting part is strong, but as im only 95lbs and my current bf is 250 its easy for him and he can keep going for ages till he cums in me like that. my 2nd fav is on my back, say on a table and my legs are over his shoulders. i love being done like that outside on picnic tables in parks smile.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
All positions are great -- but I guess nowadays, my favorite is spooning, on our sides, so relaxing, I can just concentrate on feeling his cock going in and out, loving his body pressing on my back.. mmmm!!! I could go for some right now! smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love to ride it. Nothing like grinding on a nice stiff cock,and watching a guy's face as I work his cock with my tight hungry ass.

ronova2013
My Favorite Position
I love being fucked while I lay face down on the bed, usually with my legs together. Love the body contact. Most importantly, I can actually cum from being fucked this way. No other position position allows me to do this.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
well....let's see.
Love doggie style , put me on my hands and knees, spank me a little, put that hard cock in me and get everything working. wink

Then flip me over and take me missionary,.. while I wrap my legs around your butt and pull you harder and deeper.......then I walk them up up ypour back until they're draped over your shoulders.redeyes after you've made my "P" spot completely yours and my pussyass completely your too.....spooning on our side let's us relax a few minutes. love

Then its time for me to lay you back and get in the saddle "cowgurl" style.bounce...relax honey let me do you....hands on your chest, riding your cock. Then turn on your hard cock for some reverse cowgirl and let you see your cock deep in my pussyass. MMMmmmmm. happydance

Then, finish me off anyway you want, just hold it in deep when that cock starts swelling and unloading. Gawd, that's what a gurl loves. heart heart heart

Slut_Jeanine
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, smooth, reading your comment made my dick get so HARD - AND got my pussy twitching & grabbing, wanting to feel a big hard cock inside me, doing EVERYTHING you said, just the way you described it happening, MMMMMMMMMMMMMM! that's the kind fo thing a hungry sissy cock-whore like me wants to be fucked, lol... thumbup jerk jerk thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Double end dong
tongue tongue My wife and me have just started using a double ended dong.We both fuck our asses together with it. What a lovely feeling rubbing our bums together. bounce

analass
If I'm getting anal, I'm happy!
But my favourite position to receive is doggy, it just allows the guy to slam me to his hearts and cock's content as deep and as hard as he wants! Plus it makes me feel like his bitch!

Slut_Jeanine
oh, i know just how you feel, analass - that's also my favorite postion, for the exact same reason! i just LOVE being pounded hard & deep by a top who wants to use me as his BITCH like that until he empties his cream-filled balls with his cock buried all the way up inside my hungry fuckhole, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! happydance jerk happydance

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Best position when getting anal?
I like to lay on my back at the foot of the bed and put my nylon clad legs on his shoulders. I also place a pillow under my butt so that my pussy is completely accessible to his cock. Eventually, as he's slamming his cock in and out of me, he spreads my legs and fucks me harder as he is nearing the end. Then after a couple of deep groans, he empties his load in me at the same time stroking my clit making me cum as well.

Oh, that got me hard, I need to go and take care of business!
bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
my favorite postion its in doggy style

TaniaB
Sound great
I have never been fucked. But would love to try it.
I onceback lay on with my legs over a guys sholders.
He stroked his cock until he came on the opening to my man pussy. To feel his cum running down me was wonderful.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
jerk omg i love hanging off the edge of the bed and facing him

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Standing bent over a kitchen table in heels garter belt stockings taking him deep. Him getting verbal and slapping my ass cheeks as he fucksa me oh baby yea.

SubBiTv
Anal position
I love to be sodomised doggy style. I feel like a bitch on heat with a cock or strap on being rammed up my asshole. Also love to fuck others this way too, as I get a lot of pleasure seeing my penis fuck their anus from this angle.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
fav position
I like missionary position with my legs high over the guy's shoulders, especially with a guy who can push it into my G-spot in that position. Feels really good. IF they get it right I end up creaming with no hands.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My Favorite
I love to put on a bra with breast forms a blouse panties thigh high and a skirt. Love to get on all fours and have guy lift my skirt pull down my panties and fuck me.. Love for him to cum in my ass

Forum Level:
Just getting started
position
I prefer on my back legs up with the guy laying on top fucking me like a female. When giving I prefer standing up with the guy doggy so I can watch my cock sliding in and out of his ass.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I think my answer to this question has always been, "however he wants to give it!"

Mindylicious
Depends
I get the best stimulation with big cocks that I ride cowgirl style

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Either missionary where I can wrap my legs and arms round them or on my hands and knees I prefer to receive than give. I'm definitely a bottom girl

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ways I have been penetrated:

-standing and squatting (I was taller): not so good after awhile

-face down on the ground (we were teens and had limited venues): I liked the feeling, so long as I had something to lay on

- side by side (only once, in my bedroom, daring as my parents were asleep in the adjacent bedroom): sweet, slow and delicious, but we had to be very quiet

-on our knees with him behind me: worked well, especially when I had something to lean forward onto

- laid across a sack of flour in an abandoned farm building: strangely one of the best, probably because of the deep penetration and the contrast of his warm skin to the cool air

- sitting in his lap in a one-stall public restroom: too exciting, knowing someone was waiting outside the door and hoping it was a stranger (it was)

-sitting in his lap in the front seat of my car: not good, little penetration

-laying across the trunk of my car while he stood between my legs: very good

- in his mom's bedroom, wearing his sister's lingerie, on my back with him standing at the foot of the bed, hose-clad legs around his waist: absolutely the best, leaving my hands free to make myself usually orgasm in sync with him

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Only been fucked a few times. Butt [pun] like it
My Fav. dressed in stockings, garter belt, cut out bra so my Long pierced nipples stick out.
Then sit oh His or Her COCK. I love it, can take way more cock than any other position

Forum Level:
Just getting started
On my knees, face on the floor, legs spread, hands behind my arched back. That's how I prefer finish off my gurls too. Other positions are fun too smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My favorite positions
I have always loved it when I am fucking a nice ass with them in the reverse cowgirl position, I love to watch my cock going in and out of their ass.

As for me getting fucked only done it a few times and I have only been fucked doggy style. Would love to try a few other positions.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yeah I like getting it deep in my ass so usually with me on my back and legs up. But I prefer giving it doggy

Forum Level:
Just getting started
When I'm getting fucked i love doggy or anything from behind. Love having a guy grab my hips and fuck me deep and hard wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My little princess is a good little gurl, hands and knees, elbows and knees, quite the screamer, chip of off the old cock, lol. Easy deep penetration with minimal pain, mirror to enjoy the angles required, so adorable to watch her being loved, camera optional, guests welcome.