Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
fuck this shit
12 new pictures, two comments, both from the same guy. All my other pics have got fuck all comments. I comment on at least 75% of the pics on the first page, even if it's a simple, "nice pic, thanks for sharing" ... As no one can be bothered to even acknowledge they had a look then what's the point of being here. You can all get fucked. Self centred pricks.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Brenda
Interesting !!
This guy joined just before I did, and I can't remember ever seeing the name, or the pics ??

It takes more than just posting your pics to get comments here. Commenting on others pics is the 1st rule,
but did he use the titles on his pics ?? I for one think that's one of the most important things you can do here, even if it's just a standard old line you've used over and over.

Another way to get attention here, is to make yourself seen in more than just the picture page.
Did this guy ever comment in status ?? I don't remember the name, so I doubt it thumbdown

I don't recall ever seeing the name here in the forum either ??

There's sooo much more to this site than the picture pages. Not everyone comes here to JUST look at the pics. jerk

I guess NBN's not for everyone curse 2c

If this reply breaks our rules please 
jackstraw666
75%
So in a day there are usually 6-7 pages of 60 pics each and he comments on 75%. Now he's pissed because he doesn't get enough comments?

Comments and ratings generally come from site recognition, which means YOU need to comment, and make friends, and blog, and update your profile, update your status. PARTICIPATE !!! It is not automatic.

I see that they were here on 15 JAN 2015, but what did they DO? Look at the site, look at their pics, and expect that we would be bowing before them in worship?

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Silly....

jackstraw666
Wait that's 75% of the first page, so maybe 45 out of 400....why not all 400?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I don't look at the pics very often, I must say. I cum on the site to read the Forum. If I see someone that I think looks good (to me) I will take a look at their pics. I some times leave a comment I do leave a few comments in the Forum. I think somebody just got her panties in a bunch.