Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Minx_of_Kinx
What's your fantasy for today?
I know you're all a saucy bunch so curiousity begs me to ask... What dirty fantasy are you thinking of today?

Me; I'd like to be docked in a nice foreskin and have it wanked over my cut cock until I come inside it. Of course I'd do the decent thing and clean up after myself smile

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Minx_of_Kinx
Today I'd like to be a little, without the Nappy/diaper, because I'm a big gurl. My Daddy would be there to give me big hugs and lots of loving but if I accidentally wet my knickers he will spank me until my bottom's red raw and he'll do rude things to me... I think I might wet myself on purpose tongue x

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
A general fantasy is, wear my "cock sock" panties to an adult party! No special reason why it shouldn't become reality.

Minx_of_Kinx
JoannaSlinky said: A general fantasy is, wear my "cock sock" panties to an adult party! No special reason why it shouldn't become reality.

No reason what-so-ever, Miss Slinky, It looks great on smile x

Forum Level:
Just getting started
today
id like to be taken lingerie shopping here and model some sexee outfits for him in changing room and he gets so hornee that he pulls my new panties to side and fucks me in front of changing room mirror and people outside hear my moaning ...creampies me and I pull panties up to stop leaking then walk out in front of crowd
who knows -might happen -off to mall now smile maxee

Lookn4fun14
One Word
Shanine jerk

doodledo
Dressed as a maid in a very short pvc outfit. A room full of other girls and made to serve each and every one of them!

Lookn4fun14
Doodledo today...think I may be in love... drool

alley52cat
To have loads of men call round to piss over my naked body !

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Todays Fantasy
To have a complete stranger walk up to me as I am sitting in a park, take out his cock , put in my face and make me suck him to completion . And then another guy comes and takes his place zand another and anothef . Etc. w00t