Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Minx_of_Kinx
When and why did you first try on gurls clothes?
About 12 years ago I met a girl in a bar. We were being really flirty with each other and sex was practically guaranteed.

She took the piss out of me for ordering a Bailey's when she went for a Vodka. She kept jokingly insinuating I was a woman. When we got to her place and things were getting hot. She got me to dress in her knickers, bra and stockings. Pissed and horny I would have done anything there and then to fuck her. Incredibly I felt completely comfortable. I was supposed to be wearing such pretty, delicate things. When I left I took her stockings with me. It definitely put me in touch with my gurlie side.

Since then I've only been out with one other girl that asked me to wear her stockings and a silk night dress when we had sex. She loved the feeling of the materials on her skin. Little does she know that for many years I liked to wear her things when she wasn't there.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Because
I was 13 and found a my sisters bikini in a bag of clothes put away for the winter. Couldn't help but try it on. After that I would steal panties and hosiery from my step mom or when my sister had one of her friends stay over I would go through there stuff if no one was around.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
No idea. When I was a youngster, I spent the night at a friends house, he had gotten 2 pair of pantyhouse and 2 pair of panties. We just put them on and strooled around on the 2nd floor deck outside his room. Then we did it again and again etc. Me and him never jacked off, sucked or fucked, we just dressed in the same panties and hose over and over. Now look at me. Can't dress enough or get enough cock. rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
it was grrrrreat!
i was 12yo and tried on my mother';s one piece bathing suit. my little thing got so hard and I pranced around the room looking in the mirror and seeing a hot little sissy. Been hooked ever since.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
When and why did you first try on gurls clothes?
I was probably 10 years old and I found a pair of my mom's pantys in the dryer and tried them on. It was downhill from there. Been dressing discreetly for 40+ years. Love the feeling of the nylon or silk against my skin.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
why I tried womens clothing
I found the corsett, thigh highs when cleaning out an attic and kept them. A couple of incidents coincided and made me open to experiments - sex with men.
Thought I was going to be active, but I felt so small, so smooth and feminine. I was unable to be giving and I was owned as a girl by several guys.
When I found my stasched away clothing I immediately felt horny, it was so right.. blushing

Forum Level:
Just getting started
When a little boy my older sister and her friend used to dress me up as their doll. I didn't mind and loved the feel of the panties and skirts they put on me. As I got older I would borrow sister's panties etc from her room. Now I have my own clothes and my wife's. grin

reconray
I was 12 an my mom left her bra on the bathroom door.I took off all my clothes an put on her 38c bra vanity fair bra on.That lead on for many other times in moms undies.