Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Butt plugs?
I have several nice butt plugs and often wear them some times even while out in public. I really want to get one with a long silky pony tail attached does any one else like this and where can I get one?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Slut_Jeanine
i have sometimes seen some like that at adult book stores in my area down here, & i'm sure that you can also find them online...

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have worn butt plugs while out in public many times. Most times I wear a tight panty to help keep it snugly in place. One time I was headed out to do some shopping and felt like putting a plug in. This day I was just wearing my boxer shorts. The plug felt very snug and I went off to the store.

I was in a shop when I could feel it wanting to creep out. I thought I better get going so I took my purchases to the counter. I was standing in the line and I could feel it starting to slide. I tried to clench but it was not going to stop it. As discretely as I could I reached back and pushed it back in. I thought all was good when it suddenly just shot out! My clothes kept it from coming completely out but it looked like I had a big load in my pants.

So there I am, standing in front of the cashier, with 2 ladies waiting behind me. I have 3 options....1) leave it like it is and hope it doesn't drop out my shorts leg, 2) reach in and remove it completely, 3) push it back in. With my face beet red, I reached back and wiggled it back in.

Snickering from the 3 as I paid for my things and hurried away. As I was fleeing the store it shot out again. Reinsert it and hold it until I get to my car.

Once in my car I realize how turned on I am so I find a secluded corner of the parking lot, reach in my pants and grab my hard on. It only takes about 5 yanks for me to blow my wad. Embarrassed, humiliated and SOOOO turned on!!!

As far as the plugs with tails attached, I have seen them on many different sites. Horse, fox, wolf, even a pig! I want to get a tail plug too.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I prefer anal beads when I am out and about.

There are sets of Anal Beads built that are sets of two, or more, balls linked together by a strand of plastic, rubber, or silicone.
The connecting link, with stretching, cleaning, and ageing, WILL break, leaving one, or more of the balls inside you.

I suggest Anal Beads connected with a sturdy nylon cord.
YES, they are harder to clean.
BUT, they are less likely to break.

Clean them before and after each use.
Give them a good tug to make sure the cord is in good condition and that the balls are firmly attached.

I have a set of two large Anal Beads, strung on a piece of nylon cord, with irregular shape pieces of metal inside the beads that rattle and vibrate as the beads move.
I enjoy wearing them when I go for a walk in the park.
I insert one bead into my asshole, and leave the other one on the outside.

The sensation of one bead pushing against the inside of my anal sphincter, and the other pressing against the outside of my asshole, and vibrating, as I walk is extremely stimulating.

I walk around with my asshole being stimulated by the anal beads and a big smile on my face.
People that see me in the park look and wonder why I am smiling.

Occasionally, I meet a woman in the park, walking with a big smile on her face.
I always wonder what SHE is wearing.

Mindylicious
Can get anything with google.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Company on Internet Love Honey

Forum Level:
Just getting started
A butt plug is similar in sensation to a finger. If you've ever fingered your ass and enjoyed it, a slim butt plug would be the next logical step.
https://www.lovexxo.com/collections/raccoon-tail-butt-plugs

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Butt plugs
I love to wear butt plugs. I' wearing one right now.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
A few years ago, I bought a small butt plug made to look like a penis. The typical cone-shaped ones were not of interest. I very seldom use it. I guess I am just not anal-motivated.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Butt plugs
I just went shopping with a butt plug in my ass and some light padding in my bra. It felt really good and I felt a little bit naughty. It won't be the last time I wear a butt plug while out. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Girlfriend just ordered one
To my surprise, my girlfriend told me two nights ago that she ordered a butt plug. I thought only guys liked them. Maybe I should have asked if she bought it for herself or if she planned to stick it in me!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Butt Plugs
I Put One In My Ass Before A Plane Flight From San Diego To Las Vegas !!! xxxx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Butt Plugs
I Put One In My Ass Before A Plane Flight From San Diego To Las Vegas !!! xxxx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Plugs !
I make my own butt plugs ! Balogna comes in bulk pieces about 3 inch diameter and about 8 inches long ! I will purchase one and peel off the casing(plastic) and take a knife and round off each end egg shape ! I try and take a shit before i do this to make room ! I usually can get the whole thing stuffed inside my asshole ! It usually takes about 10 min to get it all in but i can tighten the sphincter and suck it in ! I will walk around the house naked with this big chunk of meat buried inside me ,sweeping floors ,doing dishes or laundry ! After holding it in for about half an hour my body says i got to push this thing out ! Out it comes all covered in my anal juice which the balogna seems to produce inside ! I will leave it out for a while then insert it again for another 1/2 hr ! Then im ready to jerk off and cum ! As im cumming i will push down and pop the chunk out of my butthole !