Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
SubBiTv
C.B.T.
Ever since a friend gave me an arab strap to wear, I have been enjoying restraining my cock and balls when I wank. This particular leather studded cock and ball strap hold my genitals firmly, as I stroke myself. I now have a chrome cock ring, chrome ball stretcher, elasticated ball stretcher strap, and leather ball stretcher. I also use 2" curtain rings (up to 13) to stretch my ball sack, and various ropes to tie up my balls and penis. It is a wonderful way to cum. Does anyone else enjoy wanking like this? What do you use? Any further suggestions for cock and ball torture wanking sessions? jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Oh Yes!!

I enjoy tormenting my balls.

I enjoy binding them – I enjoy stretching them – I enjoy hanging and swinging weights from them.

I even enjoy SPANKING my balls.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Mindylicious
Simple
I just wank with something soft and call it a day

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Elastic Hair Ties
I like using the small, multi-colored, elastic pony tail ties. They usually come about 20 in a pack. I've had 2 packs on my cock & balls every which way possible!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fantastic
smoothie4u said: I like using the small, multi-colored, elastic pony tail ties. They usually come about 20 in a pack. I've had 2 packs on my cock & balls every which way possible!

That sounds fantastic. I've only used one of the regular kinds at a time, but then while it's on I like to snap myself with it. I've really discovered a lot of new things that I enjoy over the last 6 months or so. happydance