Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
LESBIAN SEX
All of you guys love to suck cock or you wouldn't be here but how do you feel about your wife sucking another womans twat. Or have you - do tell

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Slut_Jeanine
i would absolutely LOVE to watch that - but unfortunately my wife is not into sex at all since she went through menopause about 10 years ago, sad !

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
ditto

Forum Level:
Just getting started
ditto

Forum Level:
Just getting started
eagerlicker1036 said: i would absolutely LOVE to watch that - but unfortunately my wife is not into sex at all since she went through menopause about 10 years ago, sad !

Hear that same here wife not in to sex at all.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
same here

Forum Level:
Just getting started
If she wanted to lick another woman would have no problem with it as long as I get a taste from her lips Now that would be fun

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Lesbian
My wife dated women on and off. She liked to Cuck me with women as well as men. She didn't like me to,watch sometimes but she would tell me what they did. She's slowed way down lately.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife isn't into women. But if she wanted to lick pussy I would run out to find as many as she would do.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Lez
I watched my wife eat out another gal's pussy and vice versa...it was very erotic as they enjoyed each other's cunts.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My first wife had several girl on girl encounters but only one time was I there to witness it. I loved watching them and actually got to fondle the other girl a bit. I would love to see my current wife with another woman!! She has always maintained that she does not want anyone else involved in our sexual fun. But....there have been several times when she has had a bit too much to drink that she has made comments about other women, and a few men, that she would like to "bring them home and we both do them." Maybe someday???

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My first wife had several girl on girl encounters but only one time was I there to witness it. I loved watching them and actually got to fondle the other girl a bit. I would love to see my current wife with another woman!! She has always maintained that she does not want anyone else involved in our sexual fun. But....there have been several times when she has had a bit too much to drink that she has made comments about other women, and a few men, that she would like to "bring them home and we both do them." Maybe someday???