Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
2015-03 possible improvements for the sites?
Last week, Mr.NN asked in Status, "Who would be interested in a 'groups' feature?" and he then explained he meant something along the lines of you can set up a group - assign mods to it and invite members. For example, you could have a dedicated group for say BSDM lovers - or Big tit fans etc.

My reaction was that it might be nice eventually, but there's far more important things needing looking at first. I think others might agree with me. So... what ARE the other things?

-------------------

Group IM and Group Cam was suggested by some folks, and I like that idea.

For starters, I'd like to see

Front Page site description not obscured by sign-up panel.

Giving a reason when someone reports a photo, so the mod knows why it's been reported.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I'll add more things as I think of them...

Automated notification to someone when their photo is removed, telling them why.

An automatic 'Mod Log' (moderator log) so that all mods can see who's committing which offences (and how many offences) against the site.

(I'm a moderator on another amateur posting site, and their Mod Log works really well. So I know it can be done.)

Chat for Smartphones on this site, as it seems Smartphones aren't smart enough to run Adobe Flash.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor

An 'admirer' category to help mods tell the difference between an admirer and the start of another cock-bot flooding campaign.

And maybe an advisory on upload limits, to be presented to the admirer?

A sign-up 'captcha' test to make automated account-creation a tad more difficult.

And maybe also have a block on sign-up from dodgy .ru email addresses and similar spam-haunts.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor

Auto-rotate on request, for those using stupid modern phones that don't know which fucking way is up.

An EDIT function in Forum as sometimes we forget to check Preview before we Submit.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I thin they are all great suggestions (except one, see below). Top of my list is the "edit" in forums. Of course, this should only be available while there are no following comments.

My one exception: The "captcha" suggestion. Firstly, they are a pain in the arse (the wrong kind of that particular pain). Also, with software like xrumer around, it's pointless now. I know we want to stop multiple abusive accounts, but putting off potential newcomers seems counter-productive.

For what it's worth, I think the smarter smartphones are the ones that don't run Flash. Horribly buggy and insecure piece of cr*p. With HTML5 it's not needed now anyway.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like this thread.

Jo most of your suggestions are good and I will endeavour to apply.

Happy to say there is a full mobile compatible CHAT now on NBN (just go to the chat page)

Also - NBN is now fully up to date with NN codebase, and we will try to keep it in sync.

thumbup