Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
trying on clothes in dept store
Who has gone into a regular dept store...walmart, etc, and asked to try on a ladies garment...skirt, blouse, etc? What was the reaction of the sales clerk and how was the overall experience? I have not quite worked up the nerve...yet...to do this...would love to though.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have gone into Stores like TJMaxx, Ross, Marshalls. My favorite in Burlington Coat. I have tried on women's clothes with out much problem. Both Ross and Burlington have a large selection of dresses for women and Plus sizes. For lingerie, I love the Outlet Stores. Vanity Fair is my fav. I've never had a problem trying on bras there.

Most larger Corporate Stores realize one thing above all. MONEY. They are in the business of selling clothes. So if it means allowing you to try the clothes on and you'll buy them. They'll do it. At the end of the day it means a happy customer and more money in their pocket.

Plus, if a Store says " No" to you, then you go to their competition Store and they say " Yes" to you. Who's going to get your business in the future.

Besides, if you think about it they have been allowing it for YEARS. Do you think a Store has ever stopped a women from trying on a man's shirt, jeans or slacks. No, they never do. So what's the big deal about allowing a man to try on women's clothes.

There are a couple things to remember and consider if you decide you want to try on women's clothes in a Store.

1. No matter who you are, man or women. You CANNOT try on panties. Do you really thing someone else wants a pair of panties that another person just tried on YUCK. So, no panties in the dressing room. Other than that, Bras, slips, camis, skirt, dresses etc. are allowed.

2. Use the Men's dressing room. Sounds simple, but some guys thing they can use the women's dressing room just because they are trying on a women's blouse. Don't be stupid.

3. Realize most management will allow you to try thing on. However, that does not mean all the Staff has been informed, or is on board with it. I've only ran into one person who told me I could not try on dresses. He was the attended at the Dressing room. He said I could not try on dresses in the men's dressing room. I told him " Yes I can, I've done it before, don't make a big deal out of it"
He still said no. I asked for the Store Manager to come over. The Store manager did and she told me there was NO problem with me trying on women's clothes in the mens dressing room. She damn near carried the dresses to the room for me. I tried them on and bought a cute dress.

4. If you have intentions of trying things on in a dressing room, please be considerate enough to purchase something.
Don't go in there with 4 dresses, 5 skirts and 3 bras then come out and say there was nothing you like and you don't want to purchase any of them.. It just make you ( and the rest of us) look like Pervs. Have intentions buying something. It shows Management your a serious shopper.

5. Trying on women's clothes in a dressing room is a HUGE turn on, but please don't try and show it, when you leave the dressing room. Again, makes you look like a perv.

6. If you do find a Store that does allow you to try on women's clothes, please tell everyone here about it, like I did.
If more of us know about stores that allow us to try on women's clothes, and more of us do it. It means more business for those Stores that are willing to allow it. Which means more profit for them, which makes them happy and ever happier to see us walk in and try things on.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thank you Brassiere, for a very informative response to my query. As you already suggested, use common sense and actually buy a couple of items to show your sincerity. I remember last year going into a small lingerie boutique to buy a few panties. The sales lady initially thought I was buying for a female and asked what size and style I was interested in. Before I lost my nerve I told her they were for me. She smiled and said 'that's fine' and then told me that 'no one in the store was going to judge me' ( I guess my nervousness was probably showing...lol). She became very helpful and asked me my favorite colors ( black and red) and style (thong) and then proceeded to show me several panties in my style and color preferences. Soon I had added to my pantie collection with several sexy black and red thongs. Then she, being the shrewd business lady that she obviously was, asked me if i would like to see some nighties. She held several up in front of me (what a thrill!) and asked me which one I preferred. A very difficult choice as I was in love with them all but finally selected a little semi see beige number. For everyone who has also done it, there is quite a thrill to admitting to a sales clerk that the lingerie you are purchasing is not for your wife or girlfriend but for...YOU. Again as Brassiere said, be cool, keep as much of the excitement as you can to yourself...and absolutely no heavy breathing as the sales lady is telling you how sexy you will look in your new lingerie...lol

I still have not worked up the nerve to ask to try on an article of female clothing but it is certainly on my 'to do list'.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have tried on clothes at Ross with no problem. In fact I took 3-4 dresses to the only dressing room I saw. The lady at the door asked how many pieces I had. When I came out she asked if I liked any of them. I replyed I had but they didn't fit. These was during the time that I was trying to figure out my size. I also went to a VS and I found a pair of panties and asked the sales girl for help. Long story short she went through 1 drawer and said we do have your size laughed and walked away. I have gone into a couple of local dress shops and had no problem.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I forgot to mention this before. One of my favorite places to Shop, due to the selection is Burlington Coat. Plus, they DO NOT have attendance at the Dressing room. So you can walk right into the dressing rooms without anyone checks to see what items you have with you. So you have a bit more privacy shopping and trying on clothes at that Store.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hi brassiere
I love Burlington had a sales girl recommend cute heels to go with my dress

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have tried on lingerie several times but only at Victoria's Secret. I had sales girls offer to let me try on each time. I even got measured for a bra once in a not so private part of the store, quite a few shoppers saw me getting fitted. It was embarrassing but also so HOT!

All my experiences at VS have been very positive and the staff very helpful and friendly.

I have shopped at other stores, JC Penney, Macy's, WalMart, Meijer as well as some local lingerie shops. Only had a couple times where staff was less than friendly.

I have not tried on clothing such as blouses, skirts, etc.......yet rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
DRESS BARN !

I went into a Dress Barn to look at dresses. I found one, but was nervous to ask to try it on.
If you have never been to a Dress Barn before, the Dressing Room in in the CENTER of the Store. So, you will get noticed using them.
However I did ask if I could try the dress on. The Sales Lady said "yes", then showed me another set of dressing rooms off to the side. Ones that were not as busy and I would not get noticed.
The Sales lady asked me my name, then I tried on the dresses. She even came back to ask if I needed anything else. I told her I needed the next size up. She said she did not have the next size up, but would check their other Store.

Their other store did have my size. I went to the other store and asked to try on the dress. They showed me to the more private dressing room. I tried it on, it fit and I bought it.
It looks like The Dress Barn Company has no problem with men trying on dresses in their store. They made me feel welcome and comfortable.
For those looking for nice dresses and great service. Give the Dress Barn a try.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have to agree with Brassiere, Dress Barn did make me feel welcome. As do Lane Bryant and Old Navy. I would just say that the dress(or blouse or skirt) is for me and there was never an issue.
Places like Kohl's and JC Penny, you just go into the men's dressing room.
Just be courteous.

reconray
Kolhs
Kolhs has let me try on bras ,slip an panties as long as I put it over my own.I try on in the morning an usually I get to try them on in the women's dressing room.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wanking in the changing rooms is a no-no

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Tried on dress
JC Penney had a sale and I so wanted a particular dress, went into the store in the early afternoon not many customers, found the dresses in different sizes, a pretty sales clerk came over and asked if I needed help, I said sort of, I want this dress but do not know which size to buy, she seemed to know it was not for my wife, and picked out a size 16 and held it up to the front of me, then pulled it away and asked if I wanted to make sure it would fit, I said yes. She said to follow her and I did, she went to the fitting rooms along the wall and handed me the dress and pointed to the last room and said use that one. I went in, took my jeans and shirt off and my undershirt, as I was wearing thigh high hose, and panties already I slipped the dress on and it was a good fit. Took it off and redressed and open the curtain and she was all smiles when I said it was a good fit. We went to the cash register and I paid for it and after I thanked her several times I left. I felt so happy, I stilllove wearing the dress.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Department Stores.
One more thing I feel the need to add. Please, look at yourself, before you decide to go shopping in public. I met a guy, online. He said he wanted my help shopping in public for his girl side . I agree and we met. He showed up with old worn out blue jeans, a dirty T-shirt and boots. Sorry to say it, but people will judge you on how you look and dress. Usually when I'm out "girl" shopping, a sales lady will stop by and ask if I need help with anything. No sales ladies asked us, anything, in that store, that day. I went back to the same store, two days later, by myself. A sales lady did ask if she could help, as I was looking at bras.
Just be aware, how you dress and look, is something you might want to think about, if you go out "girl" shopping in public.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I’ve tried on girls clothes and lingerie in department stores and thrift stores many times but never with the assistance of a sales associate. Most of the time I sneak the women’s items under a bundle of men’s things into an unattended changing room.
…funny thing happened once, the door didn’t lock/latch properly and and a tried walk in while I was trying on a black satin and lace slip…nothing on except the slip and scared out of my mind, I body slammed the door before he walked in…16 years later, I still have that slip

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm a closeted bi bottom sissy CD that's into Femdom play. My ex and her GF took me to Victoria Secrets one day to buy me some new lingerie. The clerk was a cute young girl and mentioned something to the effect of "these look too big" and my ex blurted out "They aren't for me, they're for him. We're going to take him home, dress him up and strap-on fuck him!". I can't begin to tell you how embarrassed.....and horny that made me. I was secretly hoping the clerk would ask to join us
thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I’ve been to several store, Kohl’s TJ Maxx, Marshalls and the outlet mall. At Kohl’s one of the salesperson even helped pick out a few things. It was slow and she wanted to sell something, anythng. It didn’t hurt that I was made up and dressed and she even offered some tips. thumbup

Fireaxe14
Trying on clothes at a department store
Hello,
I actually was at a Macy’s department store and looking for panties for me, when a older lady clerk asked me what size I was looking for, for my lady. I was feeling very bold and I told her that I was looking for panties for me. The look on her face was priceless, but she actually asked me what size I needed and helped me pick out some panties. She even told me that she was wearing one of the panties she picked out for me and since it was near closing time, she asked me to model some of the panties for her in the changing room. Of course, I got immediately very turned on and hard. She told me that she was, 52 years old and lived alone. As I modeled the panties for her, I could tell that she was really enjoying the show. She even showed me the panties that she was wearing.
I ended up driving her home and modeling some of her panties for her.
It was an amazing experience. I spent the night at her house, stroking myself in her panties and watching her playing with herself!
Paul