Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Toys, Dolls
Just wondering how many out there have them, play with them alone or with a lover. I can't just wish a cock of whatever size into reality, nor can my friends. Just hop into my black thigh highs, heels, Hello Kitty skirt or my Schoolgirl skirt if a student needs education.

Brina has a man doll with a pussy ripping cock, I have a girl doll. We know they aren't real but we play with them anyway. Fantasy fun~~~~~

I only know him as Firedog. After seeding me he popped in my favorite fat plug, kissed my cockette and left. Nice man, generous tips.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I gave up my toys before the wife moved in. I had a couple of vibes. One was a slim g spot vibe with the egg shaped tip. It would make me so fucking hot. I came so fucking hard from it churning the cum in my prostate up.

The other was an 8 incher about two thick. It vibrated too. Though my use for it was was to piston fuck my ass with it. I once rode it for an hour straight. I was moaning out my old boyfriend's name. I came hard without touching my cock. I was so worked up I drove an hour to an AVS Booth and sucked cock after cock. Finaly a guy came in that I rolled a rubber on with my mouth. A guy watched as we fucked.

Damn.. Now I am fucking horny.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have a doll and he is in many of my pics and love the fact that he can have any cock I feel like at that time. He will fuck me for hrs or fuck my face and make me gag so much tears roll down my face. Sometimes he wears lingerie and lets me fuck hi. I only wish he could fill my pussy or mouth with cum. I want to find his twin so they can split roast me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Pillow Dummies and Squirting Dildos
Sometimes I will make several male sex dolls out of clothes stuffed with pillows and squirting dildos. I’ll spend the evening dressed in lingerie crawling between their legs, sucking each guy. After a few rounds of sucking, each cock will squirt fake cum on my face for a homemade bukkake.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have several toys....2 dildos, (large ones of course), 5 butt plugs, 2 cock chastity cages, many cock rings. I have played with them with other guys as well. But mostly use by myself.