Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
cdbritney28
good by from cdbritney28
Thanks to NTN, I began the journey towards my transition. However, I’ve found that as I continue this journey, I am beginning to outgrow the context of this site. I feel like I want to become and be accepted as a woman and not as a sex object anymore and as a result am thinking of leaving. I know there are many here who I class as good friends and to you; ‘Thank You’ for sharing the journey with me. You can still find me on Facebook if you wish to stay in touch.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Brenda
Sigh...
I can't deny that this makes me sad in a way, but it also makes me very proud to know that I had a big part in helping you find yourself, Britney smile

I know I'll have more to say about this here, but I'm just searching for the right words to say at this point.. I will say to all the gurls that read this though.. I fully support Britney in her decision to do what she felt was right.. I feel it was right myself because I see the fragile state that Britney is living in right now. So I do feel that this is for the better well being of someone who's facing such uncertain things happening to them.

I'm always here for you Britney, and I'm only a phone call away wink

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Wanda954
Britney seems to have found her 'path' and at almost the same time, Brenda seems to have found hers as well. May you both find the journey a revelation, the road not too steep and the weather kind along the way! And at least we'll still be able to stay in touch and follow you along the way! thumbup

Brenda
YAY!!
Luckily enough, Britney has decided to return in at least a limited capacity smile

She won't be creating a new profile or anything at this point, but she is testing the water here through me posting pics of her...

So, if you like having Britney here, I hope to hell you take what she's said in this thread seriously..

Need I say more ??

devil gagged gagged gagged devil

Now... Where the fuck is WANDA ??