Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
2016-04 ,,, NN UserVoice Suggestions Board
MrNN briefly created a suggestions board, using the same system that xHamster uses. It's been closed in the last hour, but here's how the voting figures stood at 2pm today:

74 votes: Send an automated pm when someone has a picture deleted, explaining why the picture was removed.

71: Mods need a bulk pic delete for serial web pic and revenge posters

61: Clean out the mods list - there are many there who haven't been seen for years. The number of active mods is reallybquite small.

58: Webpic posters 3 times and your out

52: Make a "Couple" profile option.

46: As mods do what they do for no reward, how about they get free premium as a form of reward?

43: Ask Mods if they want to have a special badge next to their name. The last vote was a number of years ago and things might have changed

42: Make Raven change his name to "I_love_McYuckies"

38: A Mod alert button for when one is needed in any area of Nn so a big flashy beacon pops up on mod screen to be able to help

36: Revamp the block feature so it's a total block. (Pics, profile, PM, et al) {marked as UNDER REVIEW}

34: Make at least the profile pic compulsory and enforce a more complete profile when signing up.

33: "Today's Featured Girls" should be for verified members only.

32: Allow mods to delete inappropriate/offensive/spam comments on pics/profiles.

30: allow artistic photoshop pictures, if they;re done for art or fun and aren;t trying to fool people

28: Get rid of the childish banned words bot, apart from obvious hate/sexual violence words, we are adults here.

27: "Tribute Pictures" may only be posted by the person being tributed.

25: Let me use my nudles to gift a premium membership.

24: Allow pictures to be rotated when found to be in the wrong orientation after uploading.

24: new shields.. number shield for EVERY year you are here instead of just a 1,5 and 10...

--

I didn't save the pages of lower ranking items.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Slut_Jeanine
there's a lot of good ideas there, several of which would make the moderators jobs a lot easier - i think #'s 1 thorugh 6, 9 thorugh 11, & 13 are the top 10 IMO, & would be a big help...

If this reply breaks our rules please