Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
KinkyWanker
Stella jerks me off
Stella and George go to a nude swim that my wife and I have attended for years. We have known each other for a long time, and have spent many hours naked in each others company. Stella is a stunning lady with a naughty sense of humour, and who appreciates my fetishes - one of which is wearing and sniffing her panties. There were a lot of folks at a nude party they were having one evening, and, unusually her teenage daughter was also there, which was different, as her daughter Kate didn't go nude.
The three of us were in the kitchen, getting food ready, the way you do, but with Stella and I naked, and Kate not. It really didn't dawn on me until Stella started to rub my back as we chatted away to her daughter, and my cock began to twitch and swell. I have no idea what we were talking about, as Stella started to touch my ass. All I could think of was that I was getting an erection in front of Stella's daughter (something that really doesn't happen at nude parties).
I gasped for two reasons, Stella's hand was cool when it grabbed my stiff cock and, at the same time, she slipped a finger up my asshole. Kate was watching her mother wank me in front of her, and I was loving every second of it. There I was, standing naked in the kitchen, being wanked by a beautiful nude woman, who was also fingering my anus, as her pretty 19yo daughter watched her mother milk my cock.What could be better? Stella pumped my penis faster, as Kate watched closely, as my asshole was being probed deeply, and I knew I couldn't hold out for much longer. Kate could tell that I was about to cum at her mothers hands, and as I started to moan as I was being milked and probed, Kate reached for a plate, and held it in front of my throbbing dick. With Stella thrusting her finger deep inside my bum, and jerking back painfully on my shaft, I shot my load, shooting my sperm over the plate Kate was holding, and spunking half way up her arm, with a great cry of relief.
As Stella pulled her finger out of my bumhole, I kissed her and thanked her, then I kissed Kate, saying it was a great relief, who said she could see that.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
So hot
That story was so hot i got hard reading it hope to read more about them 2

If this reply breaks our rules please 
KinkyWanker
Stella and I have been fucking each other for a while, and that time she wanked me off in front of her pretty daughter Kate, Stella realised how much fun we could have with our kinky thoughts.
Stella would ask me if I was thinking of Kate as we fucked, and I really enjoyed telling her I was, as I pumped her cunt, mouth or asshole. Stella loves to sit on my face, and grind her cunt and anus onto my nose, tongue and mouth, and I just love the way she uses me to climax.
One time we were meeting for sex, Stella told me to strip naked, which I happily did. She then told me to masturbate and get my cock rock hard for a special treat. Knowing Stella, her treats are usually nice and kinky, so I was eager to play. She watched me as I wanked for her, then got her bag, and produced from it a nice pair of pretty panties, which she offered to me, and told me to sniff them. She then said that, as I liked her daughter so much, she thought she would bring me some of Kate's used panties for me to sniff. I just about came on the spot when she told me that. Here I was, masturbating naked, inhaling Kate's cunt and asshole smell from her panties, in front of her mum, and loving it.

Then she told me I was going to have my surprise (and I thought the panties were it!). Stella told me to get on all fours on the floor, and to pull Kate's panties over my face, and to keep wanking, what ever happened. The next thing I knew, I had a stinging pain in my bumhole, as Stella slid the tip of her strap on up my ass and started to fuck me. As she pegged me, she told me she was going to tell Kate exactly what we had been doing with her worn panties, and that I was to do anything her daughter asked of me in return.

It was then Stella reached round me, and milked my cock till I spunked on the floor with Kate's panties over my face, thrusting her strap on deep up my asshole as I came. Fucking wonderful.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
So did you meet up with the daughter and what did she tell you to do?