Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
CB6000S chastity device
My first time wearing and its crazy. I feel so horny looking at all your pics, but I can not get to touch my cock. I love the padlock, it makes me feel so sissy, especially with painted toes. Has anyone else got one, or similar? I would love to hear your experiences and stories. I had mine delivered to work, I wonder what the receptionist would have said if she had known she was handing over a device to cage my cock. Already desperate to cum. jerk jerk jerk jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Chasity cage
I love wearing my cage all day, just getting horny waiting to get home and watch all the lovely Gurlies on NBN and then cum and cum mmmm jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have been looking at all the caged cocks, and wish I were locked up also. I would like the very short ones so I couldn't even begin to get hard. I tried to get my wife to be a bit dom during sex, but she just couldn't get into it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i have a baby pink cb6ks, but have issues using it

due to the anticipation and 'manipulation' of putting it on, the middle ring is very tight, and the cage piece is nearly impossible ( even using ice cubes AND the 'stocking method' )

i think i need a larger cage piece, more ice cubes and someone else to lock me up

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife is reluctant as well
harley_bottom said: I have been looking at all the caged cocks, and wish I were locked up also. I would like the very short ones so I couldn't even begin to get hard. I tried to get my wife to be a bit dom during sex, but she just couldn't get into it.

My wife is reluctant to take as much control as I would like her to. She is constantly asking if I want to take my cage off and I have to be the one to tell her to wait. I make her cum multiple times but she keeps wanting to take my cock out. I really want her to tease me and get me all worked up instead! She even bought some restraints but didn't really enjoy it as much as I did. I want her to take control and fuck me with her strapon and not let me dictate how things go. Alas, I guess it's not really meant to be. Maybe I'll try to have a conversation about it with her and explain what I would like. Hopefully that helps.

I just love the feeling of being stimulated but not being able to get off (unless something is probing my prostate that is). drool

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sometimes it takes me awhile
julessewell said: i have a baby pink cb6ks, but have issues using it

due to the anticipation and 'manipulation' of putting it on, the middle ring is very tight, and the cage piece is nearly impossible ( even using ice cubes AND the 'stocking method' )

i think i need a larger cage piece, more ice cubes and someone else to lock me up

That's not the cage that I have but I too have a hard time getting all locked up. Sometimes I can get my balls through the ring fairly easily, but other times it's quite a struggle. I really had to work at it this morning. Then there is the issue of me getting aroused while putting the ring on, so then I can be forced to wait to finish the job. It's funny that the thing that is supposed to keep me from getting hard causes me to get so hard! 🍆