Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Anal Positions
I've received anal sex in all different kind of positions, but my favorite is still the old fashion missionary position. I just love spreading my long legs wide open for my top and holding on while he pounds my pussy. After he cums and collapses on me, I love wrapping my nylon covered legs around him while his seed starts to leak out.

What about you? What's your favorite fucking positions, giving / getting?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
anal
That's my favorite also but I also like being bent over a reclining seat in a car and getting fucked doggy.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love car / truck sex. Back in my day, the parking lot was more action than the bar. I love burying my face in a guy's crotch with my panty covered ass in the air ... nothing wrong with advertising, XOXOXO

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love car / truck sex. Back in my day, the parking lot was more action than the bar. I love burying my face in a guy's crotch with my panty covered ass in the air ... nothing wrong with advertising, XOXOXO

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love sitting on a Nice hard cock. So he can play with my little sissy cock and pull on my nipple rings

Forum Level:
Just getting started
bounce YES I LOVE MISSIONARY ALSO BEING THAT WAS MY FIRST AND FEEL IT IS A POSITION OF BEING TOOK AND THAT STUD CONTROLLING THE PENETRATION THAT MATTERS.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I still like the intimacy of being fucked missionary, but lately some new lovers prefer to fuck me doggy. I enjoy it but was wondering if with a guy for the first time this common?

Slut_Jeanine
longlegsopen2 said: I still like the intimacy of being fucked missionary, but lately some new lovers prefer to fuck me doggy. I enjoy it but was wondering if with a guy for the first time this common?

i absolutely LOVE being fucked while i'm on my hands & knees, taking cock doggy style! It just emphasizes what a horny sissy BITCH i am, & lets my lover be in the super-dominant position, using my pussy as long & as hard as he wants before he floods my sissy cunt with a big load of fresh hot man-seed, MMMMMM! Nothing turns me on more than feeling his hard cock throbbing & jerking inside my pussy & hearing him MOAN as he busts his balls deep in my hungry cunt! Unless, of course, there's another horny lover fucking my moaning slut mouth at the same time, LOL...

thumbup bounce jerk yahoo heart

Slut_Jeanine
I forgot to mention that doggy is also my favorite way to fuck my own sissy slut, because i can get my she-cock so deep inside his pussy when i breed him. And seeing & hearing the way he goes WILD when i empty my balls into his cunt is another huge turn-on for me, too!

yahoo bounce heart jerk yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Still new to this but arched back, arse presenting just feels right so far

Excited to new positions though

kinkynicki
If they're "making love sex" then on my back, legs spread wide apart! but the anticipation of being taken from behind...........

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My favorite position is on my back, legs wrapped around his pumping ass and my arms around his neck like a real sissy. But being a total sub bottom, it really is whatever my BBC wants. Reverse cowgirl is one of his favorites!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My favourite is cowgirl/reverse cowgirl especially if its a cock with a thick base filled with blood vessels. Why you ask? I love pushing it all the way in then slowly sit down on everything. The feeling of his balls, and cock makes me go wild. You can feel the warm blood pulsing in and out and his pelvis holding all of that ass weight. If your top can handle it, i love to squeeze as hard as I can then rotate clockwise and vice versa untill you can feel his cum oozing out of your pussy

cissybiboi
I've tried a few positions but I think the best for me is lying on my back, legs spread with the guy between them. Just love that position x

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Positions
I have two that I am very fond of. The first is reverse cowgirl where I can provide my own speed and depth and the second in lying flat on my stomach and being penetrated by a nice hard cock while he is sitting on the back of my legs.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
WOW this is so hot, Still waiting for my first, but want to be on my back with legs spread so I can see his face and he can see how much I love it but also think just being held from behind doggy style basically just be used as a toy or sissy slut would be hot, especially if it was in a semi public spot like a parking lot or some outdoor setting.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love doggy style too
Doggy style is more submissive so it's my favorite, it's also great if ther's more than one guy that wants me because I can hv a cock cumming in my mout and my pussy at the same time and I can also train for a group of guys. I love cock and I love cum. My second favorit is on my bacl with my legs up on his shoulders. In this postion he can stroke my cakc and he's fucking my pussy!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like missionary so I can watch my man's face while he's fucking me and coming. But I've been dying to get jerked off and cumming while getting fucked. Anybody wanna help me?
sara

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'd love to help you!! Where are you located?
braskirtandpanties said: I like missionary so I can watch my man's face while he's fucking me and coming. But I've been dying to get jerked off and cumming while getting fucked. Anybody wanna help me?
sara

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i hope to try on my back some time , it sound s much better 2c 2c 2c 2c

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Missionary
I love missionary the best while being fucked because it's submissive and I love wrapping my legs around my mad while he fucks me deep. Kissing is a big part of it as well, I love making out while pleasuring my man. On a selfish side, I do like cowgirl style because I can direct that fat cock right where I like it on my prostate and can cum every time❤️

harrygoodnough
Favorite way to get ass fucked
I really enjoy squatting over a hard cock and letting it slip into my ass. I love a good ride, and sometimes also like a reverse cowboy fuck. Both ways are enhanced with a big mirror to I can really see the cock entering my hole. smile thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Reverse cowgirl
I love getting fucked in any position, and I love missionary I can watch my lover’s face when cummg but I really adore reverse cowgirl I can control depth and positioning, also love it when I get spanked while I’m riding cock. Causes me to have a sissygasm.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Anal Positions
Well, after reading everyone's post here, I have to say I love them all! Each position gives me something I want and need at different times You know... So for me its kind of hard to pick one,

Forum Level:
Just getting started
So an update. My newest favorite position is on my knees on the bed with him pinning my head down on the bed while he pounds the hell out of me...OMG!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Favorite anal
I really don't have a favorite. I'll take it any way I can get it. Standing, squatting, kneeling, doggy, spooning, just do me!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love it all
While I love most anal sex positions, my favorite is the cowgirl, riding the cock from on top. In this position, I control the speed of the cock as it enters my ass, I control how deep it goes into me and I control the rhythm of strokes, or rather my own pumping of the cock. As a plus, when the cock cums, I can lay over while keeping it inside me, resting until I feel the cum dripping out. Yum.