Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
thai ladyboys
Had a lovely time in Hua Hinn in thailand

fancied a massage and chose a stunning looking girl who thought I hadnt realized she was a katoey

Her massage was amazing inc oiling her fingers and massaging my prostate . I reached for her cock and she pulled away I said it is OK I know and pulled her small thin rock hard cock out . Long foreskin and played with it for a while whilst she fingered my ass. I put a condom on her and got onto my back and she slid into me and wanked me as she fucked me . We came at the same time

It didnt stretch me at all as so short and thin but the cock head was just bashing my prostate . Heaven smile

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ladyboys
Oh I just gotta try one drool

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thai Pleasures
I wish I had been with you and could experience this pleasure too.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
thai
So I went back a couple of weeks ago and decided to try pegging with a girl.

She had a selection of strap on in terms of length and girth smile

She started with a nice fingering to loosen me up - I refused the small one and went straight for the larger one - fuck did it stretch me and I dribbled a blob of sticky cum onto my stomach straight away. She kept telling me to ' use control' as i had to endure this for a full hour !!!!

Well it was amazing and when I came it was so pleasurable made my eyes go for a few seconds and my knees buckled.

I decided to go back the next day for a boy and girl duo but wont bother telling you unless anyone is interested

Slut_Jeanine
THIS slut is definitely interested! i'd love to find out what happened when you got it on with them - & please, tell us everything!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
thai
Well got there at 1500 hrs. The girl was 19 ( I checked her ID ) but she looked younger. The boy was 21. They stripped and started to pay with each others arses as a show for me . His cock was super thin and short

They started wanking me using breath control to keep me high . After a while the boy slipped his cock in me and in truth I hardly felt it . The girl forced herself then onto my thick cock and was screaming it was too thick for her so he took over and it fell straight into his ass Fuck he had been well used before !!!

We carried on for the full hour until I ended up cumming in her ass as he held my throat tight to restrict my breathing . The high was amazing and I am sure I almost passed out

I enjoyed it but still felt my ass hadnt been used enough

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ladyboy
I am very happy for you. I would love to have this same experience someday.