Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wig out !
Do you wear wigs? I do and love them. I have several. Hair style can make a difference. You can be a slut..or a movie star. Tell me your likes... bounce

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Slut_Jeanine
I have three different wigs, & which one i wear depends on how i'm feeling when i get the opportunity to dress up. My favorite is a long blond one, that i usually wear in a ponytail. The others are both short; one is about the length of a Prince Valiant hairdo, & the other is more of a shaggy short style. That's the one i wear most often, because - especially when i'm having sexy fun with a friend - it's the easiest to keep under control...

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Slut_Jeanine
BTW, you can see my long blond wig right here - it's the one i'm wearing in my current profile photo, thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I own several wigs. They fall into two categories. 1. Nice wigs that have been professionally styled and are used to wear it public. The wig goes from my wig stand, onto my head, then back onto the wig stand at the end of the evening.
2. The other style of wigs I have are "sex wigs" I wear them to have sex instead of wear my pro. styled wigs and ruining those.

I've got about 9 of each type.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wigs are definitely a girl's best friend. I have this thing about having perfect hair and it actually feels unnatural not to be wearing a wig. I prefer my wigs to be natural looking and close to my natural hair color (before I went grey!) Looks best with my complexion and makes me look years younger. I think we older gals look better with shorter hair and waves which are feminizing to our faces.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
wigs
wigs are like the finishing touch without one I just look like a faggot in lingerie but make up and a wig I am a sissy faggot Giggle and as we all know that so much better! Most of mine are short they stay on better when another sissy is gripping my head as I suck her clittie. and men, well you all know how rough those brutes are when face fucking a gurl. raspberry