Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cum without stimulation
Have you ever been so turned on by a lover that you came without any actual stimulation. I know i have twice in my life. Once while fully dressed after just a lot of kissing and hugging. I came so intensely that my knees went weak just from the anticipation. Love to hear if anyone else has had that happen

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Slut_Jeanine
i've had that happen to me at least a couple of times. the first time was when i was at a group party & i was spit-roasted, taking a thick 7" cock balls-deep in my ass while getting face-fucked - i was on my back & the guy fucking my mouth was kneeling above me, straddling my chest, & the big-dicked guy fucking my pussy had my legs pused way back as he pounded me hard, & they both blew their loads in me, one after the other. i was so turned on & hot (this was the first time i'd ever had two guys fuck me at once) that i shot my load all over my belly without anyone even touching my dick. it was THE most fantastic feeling i'd ever experienced up until then - taking a hot load deep in my ass, another flooding into my mouth, & my own cum spurting onto my belly, all at pretty much the same time, MMMMMM!!!

and i totally loved it! thumbup love jerk bounce thumbup1

If this reply breaks our rules please