Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
close call OMG
Last night wife gone for the night and I had to go to the city. So you know what that means !!! Side trip to the ABS for some fun time!!! Well turns out Tuesday is a very slow night. I leave and go home. Next morning jump in car to go somewhere and nothing !!! Turns out when I turned the key at the bookstore was the very last time for ignition system. Meaning I was almost broke down in the bookstore scared WOW talk about close call !! how would of I explained that not sure. feeling very lucky right now !!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
What did you do at abs? Glory holes?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
yes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Here was my close call. Many years ago, when I was married to my first wife, I made an arrangement to meet a guy. He wanted me in fully dressed in lingerie with makeup and wig. I had no wig but i did do makeup with wife's stuff.

He was coming to me at my house around 1:00pm. Wife was at work so we had all afternoon to play. I showered, shaved all the good parts and dressed. I sat down to do my makeup, best i could LOL and waited for him to arrive.

At 1:10 I got a message from him that he would not be coming. Damn!! So I jacked off and undressed. I got into the shower to clean off my really bad makeup job. As I finished my shower I came out of the bathroom to find my wife sitting on the bed. She decided to take the rest of the day off!!

If my friend would have come over, we would have been in the middle of having sex when she walked in!! I looked down and my lingerie was still on the floor while she was on the opposite side of the bed. As nonchalantly as possible I kicked it under the bed.

That was a close call.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Once I was out in public fully dressed, I was out with friends. Then I got pulled over by the cops on my way home. The Cop thought I was drunk, so he made me go through the whole drunk test. Walk the line, follow the pen, stand on one foot. The whole time I was in dress, heels, wig and full makeup. I was WAY under the limit for a DWI, so the cop let me go. Had I been drinking more, I would have been handcuffed and taken to jail in fully dressed.