Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
missing uploads
i upload pics and an hour later there gone. why would i pay any more money if this cant be corrected?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Slut_Jeanine
i went & looked & every one that was removed by a moderator for at least the last three years was removed for the same reason - they didn't follow the rules for this particular site of the NN network. Your photos MUST have some feminine aspect to them; if they don't, then they should be posted on N D N, & not here on N T N. If they don't follow the rules, then you should expect them to be deleted. The rules are there for a purpose, & they need to be followed by all members.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Brenda
Yep!!
On NTN, We prefer to party dressed... So this is easy since there happens to be a site for BOTH!!

Party NUDE on NDN...
Party DRESSED on NTN...

Everyone wins that way, and the two sites are better for it... SEPARATED, as they should be, thanks!!

Brenda
I'll add..
I checked it out and it seems you've had at least one pic removed from NDN as well, for being dressed.

This really isn't hard to figure out, but yeah, you've been keeping us busy here for quite some time huh

Hopefully this clears it all up and we can go along our way being happy and just that much more in tune with these sites... You're a good standing member on BOTH sites, just work on keeping them separate please!

Kisses... Brenda smile