Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
My Fantasy Meet
So what is my fantasy...well I suppose that being on this site is a bit of a fantasy in a way as I?m basically a straight guy who has become more and more turned on with the idea of wearing lingerie...then discovering this site accelerated the process and has made me more and more curious to actually meet another dresser like myself...I?ve also had plenty of hot times masturbating on c2c on here too and in doing so have graduated from wearing panties to stockings and now lipgloss, wigs, slips, pearls and heels...so I think that I am so ready to take the final step and actually arrange a meet.

In my fantasy, I have arranged to meet you in a hotel somewhere?I get there first and pay for the room, then send you a text to let you know which room I am in. I am dressed in a business suit but I am also wearing black, fishnet stockings and shiny scarlet panties and babydoll beneath it and feeling so turned on but also excited and a little scared of what is about to happen. While I wait for you I sit at the dressing table and apply my bright red lipgloss, my blond bob wig, my pearl necklace and some strappy red patent leather heels?but still in my suit and feeling more and more turned on the more I dress mmmmm.

I pour myself a glass of red wine and wait?then?I hear a gentle knock on the door?I get up and look through the spyhole to see you there?my heart hammers in my chest as I open the door?hi?I stammer nervously as I let you in. As you pass I put my hand to your cheek and pull you to me and kiss you?gently at first and them more urgently as the tremor running up my spine tells me I love the feeling. I let my tongue slip in a little and them I gently pull away. Feeling like a prostitute I say that we should settle the money first. You smile and pay me cash from your wallet for half of the room cost?this makes me feel even more horny and dirty xxx. I let you look at me and you tell me that I?m beautiful?this makes me twitch in my panties. Lets get you dressed I whisper as I open your bag and take out various items of sexy lingerie..mmmmm, so hot.

I undo your trousers?noticing the nice bulge that?s already there and see that you too are dressed in your panties?so nice, electric blue. I remove your trousers and you sit?I then help you to slip into your pink hold ups?ur legs look fabulous in them and I smooth my palm over the silky fabric. Then you slip into your blue heels I stand and pull off your shirt, mmmm u have a nice body?but I know it will look even nicer in the matching blue basque that you have brought. Omg, this is already feeling so good. I then let you have a dark cherry red wig that I have brought?the waves fall onto your shoulders?.you look hot?I?m getting so turned on watching you transform into a sexy slut mmm. One more thing I say and pull out some shiny pink lippy?asking you to kiss your lips I slowly apply it in thick strokes?.mmmm that?s better, you look like such a milf now ?you are really getting me more horny than I?ve ever been before x.

I pour you a glass of wine to help us relax?.I?m so nervous but so turned on?.we drink for a little while making small talk then you reach over and loosen my tie and remove it?then take off my jacket, tossing it on the floor?then you start to undo my shirt buttons slowly?.I let out a short, low moan as I feel your fingers against my skin?then I hear you sigh as you reveal my scarlet, silk babydoll beneath my shirt?my now erect nipples showing through the shiny fabric mmmm I arch my back and stretch my arms behind my back feeling so horny to have this cd in front of me removing my suit mmmmmm. Then you face close to me and kiss me as your fingers unbuckle my belt and undo my trouser buttons?one of your hands drops down to feel my crotch thru the trousers feeling my cock stiffening as you feel. Then you let my trousers drop to reveal my black fishnets and red silk panties ? we both gasp a little?both excited and turned on by the sight of each other. I step out of my trousers in my red, strappy heels?now we face each other both fully dressed in our lingerie and wigs and lippy. God I?ve waited a long time for this moment, not sure how I would feel or be able to deal with it?.but now I?m here I know its going to be so good mmmmmm.

You smile at me and I tell you how horny you look?.we kiss?feeling so good?lipstick lips to lipstick lips mmmm soft and sticky?then you take my hand and lead me to the bed. (Getting hard here just writing this ? going to have to wank as soon as Im finished mmmm). We sit together?our stockinged legs touching and sending shivers up my spine?you place a leg over mine and your stiletto dangles on your foot looking so horny?then our hands start to explore each others silk clad badies as we come together and kiss deeply?our tongues probing?mmmm soft wet and kinky?this is the first time I?ve ever kissed a guy and its always been a fantasy of mine ?the reality feels so hot?feels so sexy and at the same time so dirty and totally alien to anything I?ve done before?but again?such a turn on?my cock stiffens rockhard in my straining panties mmmm (and I thought that nerves would stop me from getting a hardon!)?I obviously love this. The feeling of you touching and kissing me as I feel you too takes my breath away?this is amazing.

In our excitement we roll down onto the bed - our legs and arms wrapping around each other as we kiss hard and deep?our lipgloss smudged?our mouths wet?both moaning and sighing mmmmm. Mmmm you roll around on top of me?my legs part and wrap around you?mmmm this feels good?I feel like a proper girl like this?mmmm I feel our hard cocks touch - oh my god?the tingle that shoots through me makes me shudder with ecstasy ? already both our cocks and panties are damp with precum and when you start to gently grind our cocks together, I almost wet myself again. Mmmmmm I wrap around you pulling you tight to me and thrust my cock into yours?we both hump slowly?still kissing ? loving the feeling of the silk and our cocks together?both dressed like hot lesbians?my hands reach into the back of your panties and grip you ass feeling it tense and relax as you hump me?your hands holding my face as we kiss, whimpering and sighing as we do.

Then you slowly slide down my body?.licking and kissing as you do at the bare fleshy bits not covered with shiny red silk mmm I giggle as it tickles me a little and then I moan suddenly as you reach my cockhead?.poking out of the top of my panties mmmmm feeling your tongue licking my slit and then tracing the rim of my tip? oh god that is sooooo hot?I hold your head and arch my back as I feel you take my head into your mouth mmmmmm. I look down and see you pull my panties down enough for my cock to spring free of its pantie bondage?I gasp as I feel the freedom of it and then sigh as I see you swallow as much as you can and start to suck me oh yesssss?.so much hotter than my wife?than any girl in fact?so hot?so kinky?I love it! The sight of you dressed so slutty, sucking me off also dressed so trashy turns me on soooooo much?my cock has never felt so big?I stare at your cock too and lick my lips as I see the massive mushroom head you have?again popping well out of your little panties mmmm ?69?? I whisper?.I hear you chuckle softly and you turn your body around and straddle my face?my heart thuds as I view the impressive cock before me through flimsy silk?looking so fucking horny?another fantasy about to come true as I put my lips to the satiny bulge and kiss your shaft mmmmmm feels so slutty doing this ? I reach up and pull your panties down below your hot balls freeing your meat too?mmmm it falls down and slaps against my cheek?I feel its hot texture?smell its musty sexiness?then I part my lips and let the big head fall into my wet mouth?mmmm omg it feels so big?but this is something I have dreamt about for years now and it feels sooooo damn good. Mmmmm I suck you hard and shudder as I feel you sucking me too. I get my mouth nice and wet and my spit mixes with you precum juices and I start to gobble greedily on your fabulous cock mmmm I was born for this?it feels so horny to me.

Mmm we are both wet and hard and working each others mouths hard?.then I pull out of your face and get onto my knees I pull you up to meet me?close so I can feel our cocks touching ?then I reach down and hold your cock?I hold my own cock in my other hand and rub the wet tips together?docking our heads?another fantasy ticked off and feeling great. Mmmm I get so steamed up as our wet sticky heads press together?I pull your foreskin..all wet and flexible and pull it over my cock head?it?s a tight fit but it feels so horny?I gently push my cock as I pull you foreskin so I?m fucking your clithood?.mmm feels so kinky..I can see that it turns you on too as you moan quietly and feel your hips thrust to meet mine. Mmmmm pulling our two docked cocks hard now?our bodies pressed together?my tongue down your throat and your hands gripping my ass as we hump together mmmmmmmm. Oh my god, the feeling is so hot and this experience is so unusual for me that I can feel my cock start to spasm?.delicious feelings racing up and down my body as I gasp and fuck your clittyhood?all wet and sticky and messy mmmm?I?m cumming?I?m cumming I whimper as I can?t take it anymore?.Cum baby, cum into me I hear you gasp and suddenly my body wracks and bucks?.and I shudder to an explosive, hard climax?..mmmmmmmmmm hot sperm bursts into your foreskin?it ballons up and bursts all over our cockheads?.hot, musty and wet?our cocks and panties a wet, sweaty, sticky mess?and lovely mmmmmm.

God?I fall onto the bed and pull you with me?our bodies half facing each other?our legs loosely entwined but joined at the cock?my sticky spunk all over our pantie fronts?.I lay there smiling, feeling so horny?loving the feeling of your legs on mine and our sticky warm cocks together?.I turn my face toward you an kiss you deeply and slowly?.so relaxed and feeling decadent and slutty mmmmm. As we kiss I reach down and start to pull your meat. I roll over a little onto my back?you roll onto your back but we?re still kissing?me pulling your cock, feeling it get hard?still wet with my spunk. I pull and pull at the same time stroking your balls with my other hand?mmmmm feeling and hearing you start to get close?seeing your back start to arch?.and start to moan low and deep?.as I can see you start to really let go?I drop down and onto your steaming cock?.the tip so huge and red as my mouth drops onto it?.mmmm tastes so good ..I suck you hard?feeling your hips grind as I take you in as much as I can?tasting my own spunk on your shaft, bright red lipgloss marks on your shiny shaft and tip mmm?. I lick my right index finger and get back to sucking your shaft as my wet finger feels for your pussy?mmmm I slip my finger into you as I suck?I feel you moan loadly and you hips buck wildly as you feel my finger probing your wet pussy?.you hold my blonde head tightly and start to fuck my face as you lose control?mmmm I feel like a complete slut as I finger your hole?feeling you tighten around it as you grunt your cock hard into my face as I gag and suck?.I feel you getting more worked up as you moan loader and more breathlessly?then?when my throat is completely full of your throbbing cock and my finger is right up your pussy, I feel your whole body shudder hard and moan as you release a stream of hot spunk into my throat?.it feels like a flood as you gush big, hot globs of sperm into my face?.I cough and spunk gushes out of my lips and down my chin?I feel worn out but the feeling was amazing?to feel your cock suddenly twitch and grow in my mouth?soft, springy and hard at the same time and then burst into me?hot and salty mmmm I collapse my face onto your lap?your spunky cock messing up my blonde bob and against my panting cheek?your stockinged thighs either side of my head?sperm leaking from my lips? I feel so relaxed I could fall asleep right here?but I?m too horny to do that!

We slide up to the top of the bed and lay down together?so wet and sticky?and horny?we turn to face each other?I pull you to me and feel the full length of you lingerie clad body against mine?my arms pull you close and we kiss gently now?arms feeling and enjoying each others bodies?our cocks rubbing together?getting hard again?getting turned on again?mmmmm I slip my tongue into you mouth?feeling you respond?god, just kissing is so hot?.then I pull my panties to one side to free my cock and balls?.my shaft still wet with our mixed sperm?.i pull the front/side of your panties open a little and slide my cock in so that its under your pantie front and rubbing against your hot cock?mmmmm feels so good again?and yes this is another fantasy mmmm. I hold your ass and start to dry pantyfuck you?our cocks rubbing together?.kissing as we hump?our hands all over our silky bodies?.this is so much hornier than sex with a real girl as its so taboo and kinky?another guy really knows what feels good to a man so its totally honest and open mmmmm love it. This is soooo horny as we continue to pantyfuck?our bodies straight as pokers so we feel like two silky big hardons together?feeling a sexual full body wrap and feeling our two messy, hard cocks rub together mmmmm. We get more and more hot and steamy?we cant get enough of each other as we buck, fuck, pump and grind?kissing eachother hard?our cocks straining and rubbing in hot desire?I hold ur ass tight as I feel our rhythms starting to build?we are as one as we move so horny together in big undulating thrusts?you hold my ass too as I pull yours to meet my thrusts?we both start to moan together with each movement?aaah?..aaaah?.AAAAAH?.we are both so turned on as we can feel our bodies sweating and building to a sweet climax?aaaaagh fuck me I yell as we jump on the bed grinding hard?Yessss I hear you gasp?Yesssss?oh yesss I reply?.then together we scream I?m cummminggg?. Yesss?.Yessss?. YEESSSSSSSS! Then we both spunk hot and hard together?.mmmmmm god, so fucking good?.we feel each others cocks spitting jism and pulsing globs of spunk?its one of the best feelings of my life ?so fucking hot?Yeeeessss! Our panties covered in white, sticky goo?our bodies stuck together with sweat and sperm?our silky lingeries patched with dark sweat spots?.we lay there panting..stuck together and not wanting to let go mmmmm xxxx.

We lay like that, gently stroking each other for what seems like ages?kissing sweetly?loving the feeling of sated love. Afetr a while we get up?shower..a long sexy shower?dry each other?.share a glass of wine?.get dressed in our ?civvies? lol and then share a long, sweet kiss and say our goodbyes?kinda knowing that it?s not a final farewell?.
xxxxx

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
fantasy
Omg Michelle - such a sexy fantasy - got me so hard and wet in my silky pink panties just had to jerk jerk jerk and shoot my creamy load over my silky slip. Would love to help you make your fantasy a reality. Love Lucy xxxx

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
heart heart mmmm this was sooo sexy and made me hard.. jerk jerk I would love to make your fanatys cum true redeyes redeyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
love it
This is my exact fantasy too i so wish it can come true sometime i am working on it that is me new years resolution to make something like this happen

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I been waiting
I've been wanting patiently for the right trans to hear my call I am a beginner who wants to learn how to be better at what I'm trying to accomplish

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I been waiting
I've been wanting patiently for the right trans to hear my call I am a beginner who wants to learn how to be better at what I'm trying to accomplish grin