Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Is anyone having issues loading the page/site?

I am using Firefox (57.0.2) (Windows7 64) and when I try and access the site I get the greyed out background behind an empty box, which I presume is some ad requesting me to part with money or something, though since it is blank I have no idea, nor is there any little cross to close the box.

To get round it, I have to go to the address bar and delete the "home.asp" part at which point I get the site with the "Page not found" screen. However if I click on my account name it takes me to the site as usual and then it's business as usual.

Admittedly it's not a game breaker, but it is a hassle having to do that every time I want to access the site...

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Same problem here, try this...
When the blank white screen pops up while you're trying to log in, right click on the white screen, select Reload Page Source, and that should take care of it. Good luck and Merry Christmas!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Correction: with the blank white screen showing, right click then select "this frame", from that select "reload frame" and it takes you to the normal login screen. Good luck! Sometimes I had to right click a couple of times to get the screen with the "this frame" but eventually, it gets you there.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Not getting that option. Are you using something other than Firefox? Once I delete the ".asp" it works fine.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Just using Firefox. System seems to be working normal now. Have fun, Dear!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm having the same issue using Firefox, blank log in screen. The live help is not being displayed either.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
12touchit said: I'm having the same issue using Firefox, blank log in screen. The live help is not being displayed either.

That implies that the problem doesn't lie with just free users. It could be a Firefox or an adblocker issue. I now just get round it by going to the address bar and deleting the ".asp" at the end, and that gets me into the site. I will try using Chrome later, see what happens...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hello Ladies!

I'm still using just Firefox. When the blank white screen shows up, I wait a moment, then right click the blank screen. Sometimes I have to wait another moment and then right click it once again on the new dialogue box. When the dialogue pops up on the screen, I select the "this frame", then click on "reload this frame" and it reloads the log in on the white page. Then log in and you're on your way! Best wishes for the New Year!

Tom
Cnote
tnick11t@gmail.com

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Sarahme has provided basic info (browser etc) that most people fail to provide!

Unfortunately I don't know the answer, as I'm using the Firefox 52 ESR version, as I hate the way Firefox 57 forced a drastic change to NoScript, and the earlier NoScript is still available but only for Firefox 52 users or earlier.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
As cnote said, I'm using the right click and reload this frame, which works,,must be a Firefox or Adblocker issue, Internet Explorer works just fine. Hopefully admin will address the issue.
Thanx all

Forum Level:
Just getting started
This issue should be fixed as of about dec 28 - let me know if not!

Cheers

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nope it's now actually worse! Greyed out screen when I tried to log on today, and deleting '.asp' at the end no longer 'cures' the problem. Now I have to delete '.asp' AND log in via the top right (which I never used to have to do) and then I can press the 'home' button and use the site as normal'.

I am running AdBlocker Ultimate-Version 1.1.42.46. Updated 11 January, and that could be the guilty party. I tend to work multiple tabs at once, so not in the habit (ie like never!) of turning it off, in fact, to be honest, outwith of uninstalling, I'm not sure how to (if it can be) temporarily turned off for the process bug finding.

I shall have a gander later and try to access the site with it turned off.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Oh, interestingly enough, once I delete the '.asp' and log in via top right (I never log-out) I still get pop ups on the site for various things, however they are fully visible as is the red cross, and they disappear when the cross is clicked. It just seems to be the initial arrival to the site that seems to be the problem.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Right, I thought I would log out and try Chrome, couldn't remember password, so went back to Firefox, only to find that the grey screen of death is back but the header is missing the '.asp' suffix, so I can't get round it by deleting it. So as it stands I cannot access the site now, in any shape or form via F/Fox. I had a look at Adblocker and it wasn't actually turned on for this site... go figure.. So it looks as though the problem might actually be F/Fox.

I'll just use Chrome for now, problem sorted...LOL

Forum Level:
Just getting started
(to clarify, on F/Fox, the entire screen is now grayed out/ slightly opaque, like looking through a really grubby window. There is no ability to click on anything other than the actual F/fox controls - even though you can see the sites page- and the empty pop-up box no longer appears either...)

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Graying out problem
Sometimes that happens due to memory shortage. Try to not be downloading anything else while logging on to NTN. Have you re-booted yet? Good luck!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Firefox
Sarah, I'm using Firefox and having no issues any longer,,,do you have an up to date version? Not sure why it isn't working for you...good luck

Forum Level:
Just getting started
NTN & firefox
Again, I kinda feel there are too many functions/tabs/apps etc open at once and she's running out of memory. The greying out is one indicator of this. She can bookmark each tab etc to save the site, then close the tab(s) after bookmarking each one, then reboot, and that should solve the problem.m Then she can go to bookmarks and reopen the saved ones she was working on. (But, not too many at the same time.) If this idea works, and you don't want to close any, a memory upgrade might be in order. Good luck Foxy!

Let us know how this works for you.

Cnote

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My Firefox version...

FYI I'm running....
Firefox Quantum 57.0.4 (64 bit)

Happy hunting!

Cnote