Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Anyone running an Android emulator successfully?
Hello,

I have a TW700 and decided to install Andy today. It seems like this is a bit too much for the 1GB of memory to be able to run successfully. I can't even get past the setup process in Andy and keep getting a low memory message to shut it down.I was wondering if anyone else has tried either Andy, Bluestacks or one of the other Android Emulators and have had any success?I purchased a T700 to use strictly as an Alarm clock on my night stand. The problem is, it seems no one makes an App for Windows yet that has a U.S. "Radio" Alarm clock function. I wanted to install Andy, just so I could run the Android versions of iHeart Radio and Tune-In radio, which have radio alarm clock functions in them. And Yes, I checked out the Windows versions of the iHeart Radio and Tune-In radio apps.....neither of the Windows versions have an alarm clock function, but their Android versions do....thus, my desire to try installing and running Andy.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://www.mctsol.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=1091
Marketing video production company

Thanks

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I find bluestacks to be great. I have used it for 4 years now and am on blue stacks 3. Plays any adroid game and more apps with ease on my pc. It has to be said you need a good high end pc to get the best out of BS.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
This review on Amazon, might help, if space is your issue, I bookmarked it cos was thinking of getting one, but went another route, he has couple of useful bits of advice...

Verified Purchase
Device sadly inherits all the harrowing features of windows - BUT for someone making the transition from desktop/laptop windows devices to tablets its a great transition tool. Since I have worked on machines from mini computers in late 70's to mainframe and desktop networking into the WIFI Bluetooth age some of the concepts I learned about storage optimzation were useful here. Uninstalled Microsoft 365 and guess what I wasn't running out of space or memory anymore. This device can run Microsoft 365 but not much else. Also get & use a 64 GB microcard - I use it as a hard drive - never remove it. Device allows me to continue my HTML/PHP development in windows under eclipse. Largest decisions are what applications you actually really really need - spend a few days deciding and then start uninstalling - this will get you back disk space - in my case Microsoft 365 was an uninstall and the space recovery was dynamic I use MYSQL anyway and all my sql tables are under Mysql do net need access anymore. Under MYSQL did not load workbench only server and DB support & use phpMyAdmin more efficient. In short the device is labor intensive but is doing what I need for the price - but it takes some time & diligence & understanding of the device to get what you need from it. Rome wasn't built in a day - as a cheap windows solution and for internet browsing its OK less Microsoft 365 & using Opera forget Chrome. Also with external speaker pairing I removed device & use a cord from headphone jack - bluetooth paired to my keyboard well and bluetooth headphones which were awesome but fell apart on me second day - my bad - hit the floor. So as a cheap windows solution it will get you by but again suffers from all the common maladies that windows users experience crashes - driver maladies - memory shortages(can be corrected) - so you will know you are still in microsoft land..........

If this reply breaks our rules please