Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Beach Fun
I spent a few hours on the local beach and you'd be amazed how much cunt and tit you can see. After watching this fat bird's tits, I retired to the public toilet for relief. There was an elderly gent in there who had obviously been watching me and he admitted that he too had become excited. He took out his cock and began to wank. After getting mine out we spent an enjoyable hour wanking and sucking each other.
Has anyone else had fun on the beach

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
My fried’s mom took us to the beach late in the summer. School had already started so the beach was relatively deserted. My friend and I were 13 y/o. He told his mom he need to go back to the bath house to use the bathroom. He motioned for me to come with him. I pretty much knew what he had in mind. Anyway, no one was in the bath house. He told me I was going to have to suck his penis for him. I’d done that for him countless times before so it was no big deal excrept for the fact that we were in a public place. He stood by the entrance and pulled his swim trunks down below his knees. I would have preferred to do it for him in a stall with either him or me sitting on the toilet but he said he could keep an eye out for any one coming up on us if he stood by the entrance. There was no door. I knew better than to argue with him. He told me to take my swim suit all the off. He enjoyed having me getting completely naked when I sucked him or when he fucked me, if the situation permitted. I sucked him for a few minutes and he squirted his juice in my mouth. I swallowed it. He told me I could masturbate if I wanted to. He could see that I had a stiffy. He watched me pinch and tug on my tiny, hairless thing until Ihad my dry orgasm. I then put my swin suit back on and we went back to the beach. His mom asked us what we’d been doing that took so long. He just told her we were messing around.

If this reply breaks our rules please