Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fulfillment
Gurls, when having sex, what makes you content and fulfilled like a woman?

Mine is when I'm being fucked in the missionary position with my nylon clad legs around my lover's back and my arms around his shoulders holding on, his face on my neck talking dirty to me, he fills my cunt with all his baby makers and collapses on me … I feel like a woman. XOXOXO

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I feel fulfilled and complete as a woman when a male ejaculates his semen in my pussy. It's the most wonderful feeling when the glans of a man's penis balloons up inside me and he shoots his load in me. It's like I am able to share their orgasm with them. And afterward having him leave his spent penis inside me after he cums. That's almost the best part. And I love when a guy is loud when he orgasms. Makes me feel I have really satisfied him. bounce

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
… and after he cums in my pussy, I love his weight on top of me enjoying the afterglow.

Slut_Jeanine
MMMMMMMMM, yes, that is such a fantastic feeling, having your lover on top of you with his cock rammed all the way up inside your pussy as he flood it with a huge hot load of man-seed!!! i lvoe that feeling, also - it makes me feel so complete...as you can tell if you read my blog entries about the fab times i have had the past couple of years with my sexy BF up-state when i go up there for my semi-annual meeting, in June & again in January. thumbup jerk bounce thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Having a male climax inside me is far more satisfying than my own orgasms ever were. I feel complete as a female and the afterglow often lasts for a couple of days having a man's sperm inside me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
femboy_slim
i love it...it s most beautiful thing for me,in position with spreading legs and he synchronize his short male orgasm with my long anal female orgasm bounce