Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Can't log in under my paid premium account
Hi,

I've been unable to use my premium membership (babette) all day.

I haven't changed my password. When I try to log in, I get either "your password is incorrect" or else a darkened screen that never goes back to normal, as if a popup were supposed to appear but never does (I have popups enabled for this site). This is the same on PC and smartphone. I can log in to all other sites, NTN is the only one I can't.

What is going on? Have passwords been hacked? When will I be able to use my account again?

I don't expect to be able to log in again under this account - at this moment NTN will only let me in as a new, first-time member. So as things stand I'll have to create yet another ID to check this forum.

I will try to check back, thanks for any help that site admin or the mods can provide.

babette

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
P.S.
It's the same on three different browsers. Have also tried deleting cookies - same result.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Slut_Jeanine
i just looked at your regular profile & i didn't see any obvious problems there, babette. Have you tried getting in touch with the help desk (where it says "LIVE HELP" near the top right corner of the screen when you're on the site?

I'm going to get in touch with someone there & see if i can get them checking out what the problem is for you.

Jeanine

Slut_Jeanine
UPDATE!
babette, i just finished discussing this problem with Stephanie at the help desk a few minutes ago (11:50pm Friday night my time).

She told me that they were already aware of the problem & the IT team is working to fix the rpoblem. She also said it is wide-spread on NN, & not just here on NTN. I asked her to let me know when there a projected time for it to be fixed & she said she would message me once she finds that out from her supervisor - who i figure is the Boss. At any rate, it isn't your fault, but a site-wide problem apparently, although more serious over on NN than it is here - although i know that's not very comforting when it's YOUR account that's been screwed up.
I remember i had something similar happen to me a couple of years ago, & i had to contact Brenda by email & she found out it was something similar - a site-wide problem affecting about 20% or so of the menbers here weren't able to log in at all. It took a couple of days for it to get taken care of then; i hope you don't have to wait that long to be able to regain access to your profile & account.

Please let me know if you have any more problems or when you can log back on to your primary account here, or if you have any more questions.

hugs, darling, from Jeanine

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm back
I'm able to access the site again, thank you Jeanine and those who've been working on whatever it was.

Now I'd like to get back to posting some pictures, bounce bounce

...cause I want you all doing this jerk

grin

babette

Forum Level:
Just getting started
......and I'm gone again
Same issue.

This was going to be a webcam show weekend, too. Arrghhh!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
pleased it got resolved ... and kudos to Wiggly Babette for mentioning the platforms / browsers aspect, and also trying work-arounds such as cookie-clearing and trying different browsers. Most folks requesting help never even bother to do that stuff.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
But it's not resolved
I could access babette for about 20 minutes this morning, that's all.

Now back to darkened screen or "password is incorrect". Trending towards darkened screen every time.

New photo count suggests this is impacting many free users also.

babette

Slut_Jeanine
I'll try to get another update from Stephanie on the help desk as soon as i can. Right now the LIVE HELP button is not there, so that means she's not there either. Hang in there, darling babette & we'll see about getting things fixed for our favorite slut to go back to being her usual slutty self, LOL! and then we can ALL be doing jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk while we're watching you do this bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce