Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
First Encounter
I remember my first encounter vividly. I was not in a relationship and saw an ad about a male on male massage. I made contact and the next day went round to his place.

He was younger, definitely gay or at very least bi, and very good looking. He wore a T-shirt and shorts. He had a place on the floor made for me to lay down. He asked me to get ready while he got the warm oil. I stripped completely and layed down on my front.

He came back and proceeded to give a very nice sensual massage. After finishing my back side, he asked me to roll over. I was already semi hard from the feeling of his hands on my body and his conversation. He began to massage my front and proceeded to get close to my cock, almost accidentally touching it. He then began to stroke me to a great erection and I felt like I was so hard I would split. I had never been this hard or excited. He took me in his mouth and sucked me, swirling his tongue around my cock and playing with my balls and ass. I was so near, but I was trying to hold back since it felt so good.

He went back to stroking me and as he stroked me he began to play with my ass more and inserted a finger. He continued to work my cock, and inserted another finger in me. First time being stroked by another guy then to have my prostate massaged. I was in heaven. He asked if I minded if he got naked, to which I had no objection. He then occasionally stroked his own cock while he stroked me.

I was not sure what was going to happen, if he would try to put his cock in me or not, but decided he was quite feminine and was a bottom. He continued to stroke me as he stroked his own cock. He had me near the edge and I finally erupted cumming all over myself. He was very horny by this time and continued stroking himself until he came on my stomach and cock.

He got a warm damp cloth and cleaned us up. I layed there with him sitting between my legs as we chatted for a while. This was my first experience with a guy and I could not believe how great it was. It had felt so good and I was totally comfortable with it.

Since then, I have had several experiences and learned more about myself and my sexuality. I am definitely bi, loving sex with other people regardless of their sex or sexuality. I enjoy women and men equally. I love the differences and the joy that each can bring. I love going down on a woman as much as I enjoy going down on a nice hard cock and deep throating it. I also enjoy being balls deep in a warm wet pussy or a nice nice tight boi pussy. But I also enjoy having a guy take me and fill me with his manhood. Viva the difference!

Who would have guessed! But I am thankful that I can enjoy other people regardless of their sex or sexuality, and rejoice in enjoying the differences. I still have a few things on my bucket list and hope to experience them some day.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great story and a wonderful experience.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Massage
Great story, lucky you, most of us have fantasies about this but you got it. I was hoping to read him sitting on your dick and riding you till orgasm. I hope you have many more experiences

Forum Level:
Just getting started
1st time
wow great story and had a similar experience in a massage pallor in Thailand last April. Long story and will send it to you if you like but here is the short and sweet. Went to get a massage a very beautiful woman took my hand and lead me to a private room. asked if I wanted hot oil and if I wanted to get naked, said yes and she put a small towel over my ass. that was gone fast and she had the best hands ever. spread my legs to massage my back and slit what I thought was her pussy against my ass, nope a rock hard cock. the rest of the story was about the same. PM you soon