Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Partying with Bob the Bear Daddy
It was a small party at Bob’s and he was in heat for Misa. Bob was a burly bear daddy of about forty, broad-shouldered, his muscular body covered with tufts of thick black hair, a bit of a beer gut. Quite a bit actually. Misa was in her early 20s, a slinky sexy fem boy who liked to dress and wear makeup. Kind of geeky and gawky but still hot as hell.

He was shadowing her, literally licking his lips. Finally he got her in a corner and he lunged at her. Feeling up her flat chest, groping her ass and crotch. Bob was grinning from ear to ear, ‘Oh yeah, this bitch is real nice.’ Misa had jeans on and Bob eagerly yanked them off to the accompaniment of much giggling and squealing from Misa. Misa’s tan colored panties were tented and Bob yanked them down. With a hot smile, Misa playfully cowered and tried to cover her crotch area with her hands. Bob pulled her hands away revealing her enormous rock-hard clittie-cock, sticking up smooth and hard. Misa giggled bashfully and playfully bit her tongue. Bob said, “Woof!” as he eyed her smooth 8-inch dick -- Misa being so small and slim made her clit look even bigger! -- decorated by a bush of curly dark-brown hair around the base of her shaft. Misa smiled and wiggled her shoulders. ‘Do you like me, Daddy?’ she cooed in her soft sissy voice. Bob said, “Wow, this little girl has herself a bush!” He dropped to his knees as Misa stood in front of him and rubbed his face in her crotch hair. Misa swooned with delight and Bob eagerly took her dick in his mouth and began giving her a noisy sucking. It was so hot. Misa gasped and squirmed as Bob eagerly did her, his head bobbing, his cheeks sucked in, his mouth making wet slurping noises. Bob was slobbering over her and at first I thought the drops falling to the floor were jizz, that Misa had already cum. Nope. It was Bob's saliva. As Bob worked his mouth up and down Misa's she-rod I could see her shaft glistening as it became coated with Bob’s saliva. Finally Misa gripped the back of Bob’s head, threw her own head back, closed her eyes and moaned loudly as she emptied her firm sexy balls into Bob’s mouth and down his man throat. Bob grunted with pleasure as she fed him sex cream.

Then he took her, mounted her, right in the middle of his living room on the floor. I think he first took a cushion off the sofa and put it under her. He had her on her back, her long slim legs around his waist. Bob brayed like a mule as he began to push his massive nine-inch cock, purple helmet knob glistening, up Misa's ass. Misa gave a very unlady-like grunt as Bob pushed his pole balls-deep inside her. I watched as she put her head back, her eyes rolling up in her head, then put her slender smooth arms around her furry daddy. Bob gave her a long passionate kiss and started giving her a savage anal pounding. Wow, I was so jealous. And heartbroken too! I had a huge crush on Misa, despite her geekiness (or maybe because of it). I had fantasized about getting together with her. She would be bashful, unsure of herself. We’d chat and she would gradually relax and feel at ease with me. After I won her confidence, she would shyly confess she was a sissy girl. I would say, ‘Oh Misa, you're wonderful’ and hold her tight. Our tentative kisses would soon morph into an intense makeout session. We would caress one another, shyly undress one another and, finally, make gentle but passionate love.

Yeah, right!

Watching Bob pump her smooth fleshy ass, the sound of it, every inch of his massive daddy dick disappearing up Misa’s ass pussy with each wicked thrust, the look on her face, her squeals, ‘Oh yeah, oh yeah, fuck me Daddy,’ pretty much killed my dream. Yet she was even sexier than I'd imagined, incredibly sexy, and finally it was way more than I could handle. I dropped my pants and began stroking. When I was ready to shoot my jizz I saw Misa’s panties on the floor near where I was standing, where Bob had thrown them when he had stripped them off. I grabbed them off the floor and shot my load onto them. Whew! Misa actually saw this, though I didn’t realize it at the time. Later she teased me about whacking off onto her drawers. She giggled, ‘Oh Ron that was so hot!’

Wow, what a gal!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Another night, another party
I was at another party at Bob’s. There was a slim femmy guy named Monica there. Monica was a slender, reedy, dark-haired sissy of about forty though she looked much younger. She was giggly and squealy and very hot. She liked to wear casual ware, tank tops and shorts, her long dark hair worn over her shoulders. She used lots of eyeliner which really accented her dark eyes. Quite the sexy young thing. Bob went into heat for her too.

Big Bob was on the edge of the couch calling across the living room to Monica, telling her how really really hot she was. She grinned happily and struck a sexy pose and asked, “You like me daddy?” Bob growled. He patted the couch next to him. “C’mere, little girl,” his tongue just about hanging out. Monica wiggled over and sat herself down next to Bob. Bob was in a tank top, showing off his broad hairy chest and thick midsection. He gripped one of her slender thighs and then leaned over and pressed his mouth to hers. He wrapped her in a hug and she all but disappeared from view. When their lips parted, Bob was panting. He ordered Monica to take down his pants. She giggled and playfully slapped his chest. “Oh Bob,” she squealed, “you’re so naughty.” She undid his belt with a tug and then started peeling down his pants. His boxers were tented. Her eyes got big and Bob grinned. As she watched he yanked down his boxers, proudly displaying his massive 9-inch man meat, which was rock hard. Monica gasped. “Oh Bob,” she said, her eyes glued to his rigid rod, “you’re huge.” Bob grunted and growled, “Do me Monica, I need it bad, honey.” He took her by the back of the neck and pushed her face to his crotch. “Oh daddy,” she moaned. Then she opened wide and Bob shoved his hard cock in her mouth. Immediately she was sucking him, her mouth making wet slurpy sounds. Bob closed his eyes and put his head back. “Ohhhh yeah,” he groaned, “this is what daddy needs, honey.” He really made her service him. He slid down a bit on the couch so her face was above his crotch. Then he slowly pushed all his massive dick in her mouth, made her deep throat him. Monica was amazing, she took it all, every inch, until her lips were touching his furry bear belly. The only sign that she was deepthroating a really huge meat was the slight darkening of her face. She was very pale skinned but her face was becoming slightly flushed. And her pretty brown eyes were watering. Then Bob slowly withdrew his massive cock, completely out of her mouth. Little strings of her saliva stretched from his purple helmet knob to her lips. Monica held his massive rod in her tiny hand and calmly looked it over. Then she muttered, “Oh hell yes,” opened wide and proceeded to swallow his entire dick again, until her nose was lost in the tufts of fur on Bob’s belly. This went on for quite a while until finally Big Bob began to edge. He was woofing, “Oh yeah, oh yeah,” and Monica started sucking on his knob. You could see it in her mouth, her cheek bulged out. She was rhythmically sucking on his knob, her tiny fingers encircling his dick, slowly stroking him as she sucked. By now Bob had pulled Monica’s tank top and shorts off and her slim 6-inch ladydick was sticking up hard out of the little pink thong she had on. Then the most amazing thing happened. As she sucked you could hear her give a little squeal and she suddenly shot a thick load all over her tummy. She shot two or three thick strings of jizz, leaving a trail of her pearly white sperm on her tummy up to her chest. But she didn’t miss a beat. She continued sucking away while she was squirting and went right on sucking. Now it was Bob’s turn! Bob began to grunt and he grabbed her head. Then he started to shoot his load and it seemed to last a long time. First, he literally bellowed, “Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah!!” Then he started to pump his hips with Monica’s arms around his ass as she tried to hang on to her bucking stallion. Then Bob groaned, “Oh little girl, sweet little girl, oh daddy needs you honey. Yes! Fuck yes!” Meantime you knew he was squirting in Monica’s mouth because you could see she was swallowing. And hear Bob gasping, "Take it darling, take my load angel!" You could see her throat muscles working as she took down Bob’s thick spray. Monica had her eyes closed, holding onto Bob with her slender arms around his massive hips. Then Bob gave a final deep groan, "Ohhh, ohhh, ohhh,” and he sank back on the couch, his eyes half closed. Monica looked so cute. She was continuing to suckle his softening cock, gently caressing his hairy belly. Finally she let Bob’s softened dick slip from her mouth and she snuggled up against his thick bear belly. She softly and sweetly asked him, “Did you like it daddy?” Bob mouthed the word “Wow,” and said, “C’mere, you sweet little angel.” He pulled her into his arms and they sank back together on the sofa, cheek to cheek.

If this reply breaks our rules please