Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Slips
I just wonder how many of you girls wear slips. I love slips and always wear one with a dress or skirt. I have many of them suit whatever I am wearing. I get most of my slips at Salvation Army thrift stores.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Recursion
Mmmm
Love to wear a little corset/bustier at home to give me some decent tits. But I love the feel of a nice slip over the top. The way it dances around my groin and caresses my shoulders is exquisite.
If in a hurry to dress for outdoor sex in the woods - sometimes stockings , suspender-belt , slip and wig - are just perfect. I drive in a mini-skirt and leather-jacket , but they don’t stay on long usually once I get there.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
slips
Slips are a wonderfully sensuous garment, but not very practical when worn under trousers. I've found that long legged pettipants trimmed with lace are a useful substitute for a waist slip, and when worn with a cami trimmed with lace at the bodice it feels almost as good as a full length slip.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love slips. I just wish I could find them in more colors. I wear them whenever I put a dress or skirt on. I usually find mine at Thrift Stores. I prefer the shorter slips as well

Slut_Jeanine
i have the same issue as Brassiere does, not enough colors for the slips i see...sure wish i could find some in red, green, yellow, & other colors, not just white, black, & maybe tan {sigh} - amd i also like to sometimes wear them when i have a dress on...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Slips
I love slips too, especially half-slips. I always feel so femme when I wear them.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
slips
I really enjoy slips. To me they are the most feminine garment ever. jerk The amount of lace important to me.
When I wear my slips, I usually don't wear panties. That makes the best up skirt shots too. My personal choice is half slips as they are easier to find ones that fit. I love the way that they swish and blow around.