Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
college soccer
Spring 1979 I was on the soccer field practicing when I got a message I had to go see the dean.
I was 19,150 lbs,5-4 and had a 26 inch waist. I played soccer in order to keep my body in good shape.
I went to the office and found the secretary had gone to lunch. The Dean shouted out to come right in.
He was sitting behind a large desk and told me to sit down.
He started with the fact that my math grades were below average and I would have to give up soccer for more tutoring. Then he said that if I wanted to keep playing soccer there was another way.
Come around the desk and I'll show you he said.
I got up and came around the corner of the desk as he rolled his armless office chair and to reveal he was naked from the waist down and had a 6 inch cock,hard as a rock.
Fritz,I've been eyeing that cute little butt you have for weeks. Now if you want to play soccer you will take care of this boner for me. In a flash my shorts were on the floor and I was totally naked. He reached into a drawer and scooped up some lube and as I climbed over his chair to face him he slipped his fingers in my butt and greased me up.
I sat down on his cock and slowly slid his dick in.....he played with my cock while he was fucking me and then shot a huge load up my ass.
As I got up he grinned and said as long as we played together I didn't ever have to worry about grades.
Little did this old bastard know that that was how I got the grades in high school to go to college and I really enjoyed a nice dick either in my mouth or up my butt
raspberry

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
story
Thanks . I always look for stories so I appreciate it when someone contributes.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Collaborator
Are you interested in writing a collaborative story?

If this reply breaks our rules please