Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Living full time?
Has anybody here ever thought of going full time as a woman? I did it 23 years ago and haven't looked back. Worked at a few different jobs, retired at 62 and now work 4 days a week at a local gun range.

"Living The Dream!"

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Living full time...
I looked at your profile, hope you'll add pics so we can enjoy ? smile

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Think about it every day sad

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I envy you. I have to present en homme for my job which is very stressful. Otherwise I live full time as a female. Dressed as a male really sucks. I hate male clothing. At least where I work they have private bathrooms so I can sit down to pee as standing at a urinal in an anatomical impossibility being so small between my legs.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Living full time? UPDATE
Starting to get things organized to attend my 55th (!) high school reunion this coming October. This will be the fifth time I have gone so pretty much my classmates seem comfortable with me being there.

My hotel room is reserved and I have sent the money for the ticket. It will be nice to see schoolmates and my home town again. It is about 75 miles from where I am now living

The 'dress' is casual so I need to find a nice pair of black dressy slacks and shoes. I think I have a sweater to wear with the slacks. No heels for me this time, with the neuropathy in both feet from my diabetes. It's been so long since I bought nice shoes, I'm not sure of what size to get. At my job, I wear good sneakers, but those won't be appropiate for the reunion.

I think it will be a fun evening at the reunion and being back in my home town.

Just have to remember to leave my firearm in the luggage when I cross the state line. LOL!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Part of me does but part of me is so used to being a man and comfortable that I'm not sure I could commit to doing it full time. When I am dressed and feeling good I almost wish I would just stay, but I know my life would change dramatically and I would lose a lot of friends and family if I came to be a woman suddenly.

I don't quite feel like a "woman trapped in a man's body" just like a part of me deep down wants to shine every now and again and as long as I feed "her" she feels good but at times it's like I have to feed it more to keep that desire happy. Possibly one day that desire will overpower the male side of me and I'll push forward. Perhaps if other things in my life were to happen that path might become more inciting.