Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
ass worship
Just love to feel and tongue a great round ass. Makes me so hard thinking about licking and drooling all over a great ass. anybody else want to play

If this thread breaks our rules please 
letssee
Got to agree with you, licking a nice ass is fantastic! luv kissing my gurls ass cheeks then licking up n down her crack, kissing/licking her balls then burying my face between her cheeks and getting my tongue deep up inside her. Really enjoyed our last 2 meets, i let her cum drool out of my mouth, down her cock over her balls and onto her hole, fingered it inside her then licked n sucked it back out, fucking luv it! Makes me hard again every time i watch the vid, i can almost taste her! mmmmm jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have a fetish for hairy asses on guys especially where they are furry around their man pussies. raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I do so love to see a gurl's smooth white hiney as she gets in the doggie position. I want to kiss all over those soft white cheeks and feel them as they cushion my face as I move toward the crack. Then opening the cheeks, I'm blown away by her puckered cunt hole, which I love to smell and taste, licking, sucking, until it's ready to receive me. All fantasy of course, since I'm a closet CD.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Over the years I have found that most men after they dump their loads are done for a while,
Well that when I start to lick and eat their ass/pussy's till their cocks get hard.
Then I want them to fuck my ass or face or both till they cum again.
I love cock and all ways want more
redeyes raspberry love yahoo bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Not number one on my list but I do enjoy deep tonguing a nice ass. And of course, always comply when told to do it, like a good sub should!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ass worship.
As a submissive faggot I lick any clean asshole presented to me. It makes me feel so degraded and humiliated to lick a mans asshole.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
ass
vixenCD said: I do so love to see a gurl's smooth white hiney as she gets in the doggie position. I want to kiss all over those soft white cheeks and feel them as they cushion my face as I move toward the crack. Then opening the cheeks, I'm blown away by her puckered cunt hole, which I love to smell and taste, licking, sucking, until it's ready to receive me. All fantasy of course, since I'm a closet CD.

My fantasy also ! I keep my cunt shaved smooth and often fantasize about licking and sucking another guys cunt ! Got to be shaved smooth though !