Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cam Chat what are we to do with "html-5 chat box?" Help
A question that has been bugging me since this pop up box appeared last year. I submitted a Tech question to Support but still ( 3 months later) no response. What are we supposed to do with this window that keeps popping up.

"Free version of html5-chat
Please register to get your own copy to remove that message. ! "

I tend to ignore it now, but if you do pick OK, off you go to another site.
Anyone with technical advice? At first I thought the site had been hacked.

So I have not been on cam chat here since it appeared.

Help please. scared :

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Waiting for advice
Well, I see we still have no advice, and I have never got a response from Support ticket I raised. Pretty poor and I am a premium member for a number of years now, so that is no reason not to respond.

Sorry to say I will not be renewing my premium next time, as I have found another "safe" place to enjoy cam chat.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
still waiting for a support answer.
Decided to forget renewing this year 2021, as I have never got a response to this question.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hi - we do not monitor this forum for support issues. We have a "HELP / SUPPORT" link on top right of desktop and bottom of main menu on mobile for support requests which are always acted on within 24 hours.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hello, I am just responding to Site admin post -- if the first line of my post was read, you can see I did raise a support ticket which was not responded to since 2019

A question that has been bugging me since this pop up box appeared last year. I submitted a Tech question to Support but still ( 3 months later) no response. What are we supposed to do with this window that keeps popping up.

Regards

Hollycdi975
What a dumbass
January 30 2020 (Well over a YEAR ago)

Trixabel said:
I submitted a Tech question to Support but still ( 3 months later) no response.

April 3 2020

Trixabel said: I see we still have no advice, and I have never got a response from Support ticket I raised. Pretty poor and I am a premium member for a number of years now, so that is no reason not to respond.

March 19 2021 (FIFTEEN MONTHS LATER) thumbup

NTNSiteAdmin said: Hi - we do not monitor this forum for support issues. We have a "HELP / SUPPORT" link on top right of desktop and bottom of main menu on mobile for support requests which are always acted on within 24 hours.

March 20 2021

Trixabel said: Hello, I am just responding to Site admin post -- if the first line of my post was read, you can see I did raise a support ticket which was not responded to since 2019

GREAT JOB THERE DIPSHIT... BOY YOUR CRACK SUPPORT TEAM IS RIGHT ON TOP OF IT AREN'T THEY...

I TOLD YOU YEARS AGO THAT YOU WERE AS BLIND AS A BAT AND AS STUPID AS A DOH DOH BIRD... GREAT WORK HERE PROVING ME RIGHT!

OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES YOU IDIOT FOR AN ADMIN ....

DID YOU EVEN READ THE ORIGINAL POST OR WAS YOUR ONLY CONCERN TO PROTECT YOURSELF AND YOUR PISS POOR TEAM FROM MY RIDICULE??

Premium members are dropping like FLIES and I think that's just great... To think... All that time I WASTED HERE on a dumb fuck like this LAME excuse for an admin

xHamster dawt com is a fine site ... And it's not run by an incompetent dullard like the one here on NTN.

Cheers!!

Hollycdi975
Not a problem... glad I can help :D
NTNADMIN

Obviously you need NO HELP from me in showing the users here just how stupid you really are....

Tell you what...

You should delete this ENTIRE THREAD instead of just deleting my spot on, stellar description of you, and how well you operate this site..

YOU YOURSELF have shown just how stupid you are and just how much you care about this site and it's members....

You should DEFINITELY delete your own comments.... And the original post as well....

No need for me to say a word really, but for some reason I JUST LOVE rubbing salt in your wounds... Hmmmm

Thank you SO MUCH for giving me this opportunity to help you show the people here just how stupid you are grin

Cheers.... SUPPA angel

Hollycdi975
deet dee dee
NTNSiteAdmin said: always acted on within 24 hours.

Huh? Excuse me!

Just what kind of math are you doing here????????? Some kind of new math that only YOU know about?? Weird!!

The last time I checked, FIFTEEN MONTHS isn't "within 24 hours"... You really are a special kind of stupid, aren't you... confused

You should check in here more often because you never know when some rogue NTN troll will show up and tell EVERYONE HERE just how dumb you are as an Administrator.

The services (or lack there of) you provide here aren't worth the paper money is printed on.

People here should just stock up on toilet paper... At least there's a good use for that!

Hollycdi975

Trixabel said:
Sorry to say I will not be renewing my premium next time, as I have found another "safe" place to enjoy cam chat.

Why would YOU ever apologize here?? You've done nothing that makes anyone here deserve an apology from you...

You aren't the total FUCK UP who REPEATEDLY dropped the ball here, and continues to be absent as we speak...

You'll know when the fucktard shows up because that's when my comments will suddenly VANISH into thin air.

And you'll still get JACK SHIT !!

I'll be back regardless.... KIsses!!

Hollycdi975
NTNSiteAdmin said:

Hi - we do not monitor this forum for support issues. We have a "HELP / SUPPORT" link on top right of desktop and bottom of main menu on mobile for support requests which are always acted on within 24 hours.

If you gave a fuck about this site my comments would have been gone the day they were written...

Going on nearly TWO WEEKS by now and what have we got.....

Crickets...

NO AQUI... blink