Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
If only........... (my fantasy story)

ATTENTION: This fantasy story will not be enjoyed by everyone so I want to tell you the subject material first. It involves a cross-dressing sissy (that’s me), my wife, and a BIG BLACK COCK. If you are not interested in this subject matter, that’s okay, just read the others post!. If you are, I hope you enjoy.

If only.....

If only I was home alone…..If only I was to be completely dolled up in one of my sleazy slutty whorish sissy gurlie outfits, having my nails painted, my hair done, and my makeup to perfection providing the illusion of a pretty slut whore wearing a very deep, dark red, lipstick…..

If only I was putting on a show while the perfect stripping music played through the speakers, while I prance and dance like a sissy slut, teasing like a stripper, performing in front of the many mirrors I have placed around the room so I can see my feminine image reflecting back at me. And also for this occasion I have multiple web cams set up around the plush living room that is decorated like a brothel. With the web cams fired up I can see there are hundreds of both men and women viewers watching. There are also numerous video and self-timed picture cameras set up all around the room to provide various angles as I indulge myself in my fetish and fantasy world of being a sissy slut whore on display …..

If only …. I loose complete track of the time as I am drowning myself in my fantasy world, absorbed in total bliss, imagining that I also have a live audience of men and women watching me perform on my make believe dance floor, provocatively dancing in front of them just like a complete total slut whore.

If only …. As I am consumed in the power of my fantasy, I am suddenly interrupted, surprised, shocked and embarrassed, to see my wife standing in the foyer. There is a stranger with her. A man I had never seen before. All I can do is stop, I want to run and hide but it’s much to late for that, so I stand silent as she and the stranger enter into the living room where I had been dancing and prancing and showing myself off to the cyber world.

If only …. the silence is broken and as my wife says, “Don’t stop sissy Kandy. Continue your show. I was hoping to catch you being a sissy again and I want you to continue with what you were doing. That’s why I invited Jerome, so he can see you for what you are. Jerome is also going to give you what you have always wanted and give me what I need. You are going to be our sissy bitch slut and you will do as I say……now get back to what you were doing and show us who you really want to be. Show us how you like to dance like the slut whores in one of those so called ‘gentleman’s clubs’ “ …….

If only ………..as I go back to my dancing, Jerome and my wife watch and encourage me to relax and allow myself to fall back into my feminine sissy role as they run there hands all over my body as I dance before them.

If only …. My wife picks up her phone and calls Knotty, one of my sissy ‘sisters’, (who I thought my wife knew nothing about) to join us. I hear my wife tell Sissy Knotty what has been going on and that she wants Sissy Knotty to join us. My wife wants Sissy Knotty to take pictures and videos of what is going to happen.

If only …. Sissy Knotty arrives also dolled up like a sissy slut whore and ready for action, grabs the photo equipment and begins her duty of taking pictures and videos….

If only …. Jerome begins kissing my wife and groping her all over.

If only …. my wife begins undressing Jerome and he is now standing naked exposing his semi hard BIG BLACK COCK…

If only …. Jerome then stripped my wife, allowing her small saggy tits and furry but neatly trimmed bush to tease my focused eyes as I dance before them and Sissy Knotty snaps picture after picture of them making out and rubbing their naked bodies together as I dance like a slut sissy whore.

If only …. they begin to feel each other up as they embrace and kiss as they moved to the couch and sit next to each other to watch my performance

If only … I watched my wife stroke Jerome’s BIG BLACK DICK as his eyes focused on my gyrations as I dance in front of him like I have never danced before as my eyes stay fixed upon the contrast of my wife’s little white hand stroking the hardness of Jerome’s BIG BLACK COCK.

If only …. my wife would then direct me to get on the floor in front of Jerome and suck his BIG BLACK COCK to it's full hardness to prepare him for fucking her sweet tight pussy.

If only …. I could feel his hard eleven inches of THROBBING BLACK MEAT inside my wanting mouth as I am kneeling on the floor between his thighs and tasting the fluids of his pre-cum leaking from his GORGEOUS SWOLLEN BLACK MEAT.

If only …. I could hear my wife encourage me to pleasure her new found BLACK luver and prepare his BIG BLACK DICK for her.

If only …. my wife would lay naked on the couch, spreading her legs putting herself on complete display for Jerome’s lusting eyes while she is watching me swallow and suck his sweet meat and fondle his huge full balls.

If only …. as I continue to suck Jerome’s BIG BLACK THROBBING COCK, my wife reaches for her big black dildo and slowly starts to penetrate her pussy, slowly pumping the dildo in and out until finally she has taken in its total nine inches all the way inside her pussy.

If only ….my wife then begins to fuck her hole with the full nine inches, stroking the complete length in and out for Jerome’s eyes to gaze upon, causing his BIG BLACK COCK to produce tremendous amounts of precum to flow into my mouth.

If only ….as my wife becomes more engrossed into her building orgasm, she uses her other hand to start rubbing her clit, stirring up the juices from within her womb while she starts to pick up the pace with the dildo. Jerome’s eyes are transfixed on her. Watching her stretch and prepare her hot, wet, juicy, dripping, pussy for his BIG BLACK 11” COCK.

If only …. after my wife has made herself cum to three orgasms, and I have a constant flow of pre cum flowing from Jerome’s BIG BLACK COCK, I hear my wife say, “Jerome, my pussy is so ready for your BIG BEAUTIFUL BLACK COCK. I CANNOT WAIT ANY MORE! Get your black ass over here and fuck me with your BIG BLACK DICK. Let my sissy cock sucking bitch husband hold that wonderful BLACK DICK and let him place your BLACK MAN MEAT into my pussy! Show my sissy cunt husband how a REAL MAN fucks!”

If only …. Jerome then pulls her pussy to the edge of the couch, spreads her legs open and pushes them up towards her head as he begins to ever so slowly fill my wife’s white tight, hot, wet pussy as I guide his BIG BLACK COCK to her wanting hole.

If only …. I could lick his huge smooth balls and shaft as he slowly fills her dripping pussy.

If only …. I could watch Jerome fuck her ever so slowly, taking long deep strokes, pausing when his meat is at full penetration which makes my wife gyrate against his body as she screams to Jerome, “Fuck me you bastard…… fuck me harder……give me all of that dick … fill my pussy with that BIG BLACK DICK …. fuck me faster….slam that cock into me you fucker…..fuck me harder and faster…... my pussy wants you….my pussy has NEVER felt this good…….your BIG BLACK COCK is making me feel things I have never felt before”……..

If only …. I could pull Jerome’s BIG BLACK DICK out of her soaking pussy to suck her dripping juices from his BIG BLACK SWOLLEN DICK as it becomes drenched with her constant flow of sweet pussy cum juice.

If only …. I could hear my wife moaning for more of his BIG THICK COCK as I am still cleaning her nectar from his cock…

If only …. I could hear her moaning out how wonderful his BIG BLACK COCK feels and how she wants it back inside her, NOW!

If only …. I could hear her moaning, "Put it back in me Jerome………fuck me with your BIG BLACK COCK.....Don’t stop....I don't ever want you to stop!.......My sissy husband has never reached inside me this deep……. he will never fuck me again…..I want only you Jerome…..My pussy is yours…….Show my sissy husband how to please my pussy……… Please put that BIG BLACK COCK of yours back in me…….Give me that BLACK DICK…..My sissy husband can suck you later to get you hard again because I will want lot more…..I want more now…..ohhhhhhhhhhh yes, that’s it FUCK ME……. "YOU’RE MAKING ME CUM AGAIN JEROME! …….. I LUV YOUR BIG BLACK DICK IN ME".

If only …. I could take Jerome’s BIG BLACK COCK from deep within her pussy and clean it every time her pussy would spasm and clinch tightly around Jerome’s buried shaft, drenching his BLACK shaft and balls with her pussy cream…….

If only …. I could clean Jerome’s BIG BLACK COCK after he has filled her with his seed, while Sissy Knotty, who has filmed all of this action, goes down on my wife’s pussy to eat her leaking flow of cunt cream and Jerome’s heavy load of his black seed he deposited into her womb.

If only ….Sissy Knotty and I would turn to each other and begin to take turns sucking each others clitties while Jerome and my wife take a short rest while watching Sissy Knotty and I perform as two sissies who can’t get enough cock while we all prepare for another round with Sissy Knotty being the sissy slut this time while I take the pictures and videos.

If only …. this all begins again with Sissy Knotty sucking Jerome, bringing my wife’s new found luver to full hardness as Jerome sits and relaxes while once again gazing his stare upon my wife as she again begins to rub her pussy and fill her hole with her dildo, fucking herself again to prepare for more of Jerome’s fantastic cock.

If only . . . . Sissy Knotty’s wife had followed ‘her’ and watched all that happened through an open window, then entered through the unlocked door and asked my wife if she would share Jerome and the sissies!

If only …. this began early on a Friday evening and didn’t end until early Monday morning…….

If only……………………………………….
The End

F.Y.I. In my everyday world as a man, I am your everyday, very alpha male.

When I dress I have two sides, fantasy me and reality me.

I am only sissy and sub in my fantasies.

When I am dressed either with my wife, another CD, or man, I tend to become the Mistress and take charge. My wife has always been on the submissive side and I enjoy being her Dominant Mistress Lesbian Luver.

When I dress with another CD, again I take on the Mistress role and I luv for them to be my sissy slut. I just luv using them for my pleasure and they seem to luv that as well.

I have dressed for a few men that wanted to be dominated by a ‘gurl’ and I love that role. There are so many men that really want to let their submissive, sissy, side out and I’m glad they’re out there.

However, the fantasy I shared above is something I would luv to have become reality. I’d be thrilled if I could allow myself to become the submissive sissy slut as I described in that fantasy.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
very hot fantasy. I hope it will come true for you. My tiny clitty was so hard after just the first line hee hee. I'd love to be a sissy slut like you describe. mmm yes I would so much.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
my fantasy
Love to have my sissy dress up as a maid in a satin frilly outfit. Tie her leash to the bedpost so her ass is in the air. then I rub my throbbing cock on her frilly panties and get so hard that I cum all over them, Then i pull then off her and put them in her mouth. then I spank that cute ass till it is red then lick it all over and rim that ass. then I am so hard again I pull up that skirt and slowly insert my cock into that ass. then as I go deeper I start to rem her hard so that my balls are bouncing off her ass. I cum so hard but i hold part of it so I can finish it on her face. now I got to pee so I untie her and get her on her knees so I can piss on her face and in her mouth

Forum Level:
Just getting started
jerk very hot

if only i could make it work for you