Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
badchef420
guys in stockings and pantyhose
Hey everyone, I am looking for other guys or gurls who love thier main in silky hose or stockings. I have been wearing them since I worked up the nerve to go and buy them for myself. I have always loved the look and feel of nylon on women, so why not try it?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
katy747
Love the feel of nylons
I ordered some from ebay built for my package. I don't wear them often but love the feel when I do. It's a bit of a turn on. jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
pantyhose and lingerie
i'm a straight guy but when can i love the feeling on me and others layering seems to be my favorite or putting a condom and knee hi over my cock and balls tying it on witth rubber bands puling it thru one pair then pantys teddy pantyhose more pantys thigh hi's thi hi's on like gloves so you can rub all that nylon mmmmm.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Pantyhose
I have been wearing pantyhose ever since I can remember. Started off stealing my mother’s and sister’s but always have a nice collection of my own. Something about that soft and smooth feel that just drives me wild.

harrygoodnough
Long Time Pantyhose Wearer
been wearing my wife's for many years; have a few pair in my collection from others as well; love the feel of them sliding up my legs, and the tightness on my ass and cock; sometimes wear panties underneath.