Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
ShavedSeniorSissy
Masturbating in the sauna.
I wanted to have some fun one day many years ago, and decided I'd visit a sauna in my city that had a reputation for exciting encounters.
It was an all male sauna, and had prepared myself for my visit by shaving my entire body from the neck down very carefully. Being depilated like this always makes me feel so horny, my skin feels so alive and naked and I loved walking about the place with my towel in my hand exposed to everyone and with a semi erection waving about in front of me.
I chose an empty cubical in the sauna and hoped someone would find what they saw appealing enough to join me for some fun. It didn't take long before a lovely hunk sat opposite me. He was very fit and hairy with an impressive uncut penis. Both of us made sure the other could see every detail as we both casually started to play with our own cocks. It wasn't long before we both had full erections as we both masturbated, picking up the speed of our hands as we got ore and more excited.
Just before we shot our loads the lovely hunk stood up in front of me and pointed the end of his sizeable cock directly at me. This is when I started to cum, shooting string after string of my spunk over my belly and chest as I gasped with excitement. Just as he shot his first massive load of sperm over me, another face popped round the corner of the cubicle and smiled at us as I was covered in yet more white sticky man juice.
I love masturbating for others, and it is such a pleasure to have others ejaculate over me.

If this thread breaks our rules please