Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Cindy_CD
Lingerie thief
I have an extensive collection of fine lingerie. Long silky expensive nightgowns and robes, silky half slips, panties, and stockings. They truly make me feel like a very elegant lady. I wear a nightgown to bed every night. And my slips during the day. I can't imagine not having them. Over the years I have developed this fondness of loosing ownership of my fine collection of lingerie. I think it goes back to my childhood and young adulthood where I would steal womens lingerie. I found it such a turn on going through a womens lingerie drawer and closest to find her silky slips and nightgowns. Then taking one. I always wondered what she was thinking when she found the item missing. Well now the roles are reversed. And I would like to know what that feeling is like when my lingerie is admired and taken for enjoyment. Although I have come up with a different way to achieving it. Instead of having a guy sneak around in my house, I would send pics of my slips and gowns to him. This would be the equivalent of him going through my items at home. Then he would pick out an item, and tell me to send it. I have a sub side, so of course I would comply. But unlike the case where a man steals from a women and the women never knows what happen. I would be aware and the guy would send pics and or video of what is being done with the item.

I would love everyone's input on this topic. Feel free to contact me here by sending a message.

If this thread breaks our rules please